Chapter 14

Andrea's pov

"Because Dre, I love you too much to hate you "

I'm speechless. There aren't any words  to describe what I'm feeling. I think Harden just told me he loves me, is this even real??  I'm I dreaming??

I pull out of Harden's embrace and I look at those piercing blue eyes starring at me, all I can see is the sincerity in them.

I'm almost afraid to ask, what if he says it was just a joke?? I've been like this all my life, I hid behind my books because I was scared of disappointments.

Maybe it's time I let go and start living the way I should.

So I ask "What did you say?? "

Harden smiles and looks down at me. I'm mesmerized by that smile.

"I said I love you Dre, I couldn't possibly hate you, heck even the anger I felt towards Lady C left the moment I saw you, and even though I'm in grave danger, I'd rather be with you and die loving you "

I'm happy with his answer but I'm also confused.

"What do you mean Harden?? Are there people after you too? " I ask him .

"Lady C ordered me to stay away from you, but I can't Dre, even though I know the repercussions of flaunting her orders, I can't possibly stay away from you and before you say anything this is what I want. My life has been bleak and dark for so long, I've been living but not living, and then I met you and things just seemed to brighten up. I know it may seem pretty fast but even before I approached you, I've been watching and I've come to love everything about you. I love you Dre"

I don't say anything, I just holds his face in my hands, looking into his eyes, willing him to see the words in my eyes, to see how I'll cherish this moment forever and to see that I love him too much to let him make sacrifices for me.

"Harden you have no idea how happy your words have made me, how I feel hearing you say all these things. Right now I just want to scream for the whole world to hear how much I love you. Harden I love you and I know this because when I'm with you I feel like I can place my life and my entire being in your hands, that's how much I trust you and that's the kind of trust that comes with the kind of love I have for you. The kind of love that makes the world feels unreal and the kind of love that'll do everything to protect the heart it loves you" I say with regret.

I wish things didn't have to be so cool but my life has been a pile of complications from the beginning. I could be selfish and be with Harden but I can't do that knowing every moment we're together his life is at risk.

"What are you trying to say Dre? " Harden asks camly.

"Harden I'm sorry I can't accept the love you have for me, not if that love is what could kill you, I can't accept the love you're offering knowing its at your own risk, knowing the one who could kill you is my very own mother "

"Dre, I don't care, I'd rather die loving you than not loving you at all. You're all I want Dre, heck you're all I have. I want this Dre, all I care about is the love I have for you. Dre please let me love you, let me make this sacrifice for you " Harden says embracing me again.

"Harden no, don't you get it?? I won't be able to live with myself if something happens to you because of me, I won't be able to forgive myself knowing you chose me over living. Harden I can't " I say, freeing myself from his tight embrace.

"Dre please don't do this, don't end something that hasn't even started yet, don't end our story before it even begins, please Dre please "

I know he's in pain, but I can't change my decision. I'm doing this for him.

I walk towards the door and open it.

"Leave "I say shortly not meeting his eyes.

"Dre" He says.

"Please just go Harden, leave me alone "

"Dre please, don't do this "

"Just go " I say stressing out the words. 

He breathes in deeply and as he walks out , he looks at me, the look in his eyes is all it takes to break me.

Shutting the door, I let the tears flow.

And chapter 14 is officially out

Sorry for the late update

So that happen...

Do you think Andrea's decision was right??

Let me know in the comment section

And pls don't forget to vote

Trezzy loves y'all 💋❤💓