Chapter 1

Andrea's pov

"aargh" I groan as I hear my alarm blaring. Another dreadful Monday I think to myself.  I know every Monday  is dreadful , but mine is worst. Mondays to me mean a new week of teens mistreating me. 

It's nothing personal,  I just happen to be the girl who loves books with huge eyes and equally huge glasses.

I know sounds cliche right??  But that's my reality. Can't I'm not used to it, people treating me badly because I choose to think of the future and not the trill of the moment. 

"Dre get your butt from that bed and go get ready for school " I hear my mom yelling from where I guess is the living room. 

Yep that's my mom. She's always been the cool and laid back type and from the stories she's told me,  pretty popular back in the days.  I know deep down she's disappointed I turned out to be a nerd unlike my big sister Samantha.

I just don't get why I have to dress up and speak in a certain way just to impress others.  Like what about comfort,  being you ..being real

Grudgingly I stand up from my bed and walk into my bathroom,  I perform my usual morning rituals.  That is brushing my teeth and washing my face,  hey don't start judging.

After slipping into a pair of baggy pants and equally baggy tee shirt I go down to the dinning room where I find my parents already waiting for me.

"Dre don't tell me that's what you're wearing to school " my mom says eyeing me " what exactly is wrong with what she's wearing, don't make an issue out of nothing Lily " my dad replies her in a dry tone

" the only issue here is you're in support of this madness she calls clothes, why can't she be like other teenage girls,  like her sister " she says bitterly "mom I love the way I dress,  it's comfy and that's all that matters " I say standing up , picking up my bag. " do you need a ride?? " my dad asks.  I simply shake my head no and walk out.  My mom does this everytime,  making me feel bad about myself but like I said earlier I've gotten used to it.

Loosening up my old bike,  I hop on it to get ready for the long ride.  That moment a guy on one of those huge demons drives past me splashing water all over me,  the jerk in the hoodie doesn't even look back .

And my day just began.

Hey guys
That's about it for the first chapter,  xori if it's a bit short.
Longer chapters coming soon I promise
Plz feel free to slide into the comment section and tell me what you think.
Also don't forget to vote.

Trezzy loves y'all💋❤💞