Chapter 12

Unknown's pov

I can't believe she got away. She was right under my watch, how did she even leave?? I had her where I wanted her and for the first time in my life I was going to make my dad proud.

But that bitch had to go and ruin all my plans,  I could have made this whole thing easier, I could have given her a quick and painless death.

But now I'm going to make her feel my wrath,  I'm going to torture her and she's going to feel every moment of it. She'll feel all the pain and agony I'll inflict on her.

It will be my pleasure to wrap my heads around her slender and beautiful neck, and snap the life out of her.

I laugh to myself bitterly already seeing it all,  I envision the proud smile on my dad's face as he watches me torturing her. It's all I want.

There isn't a place for love and friendship in this world.

Things wouldn't have turned out this way, if she wasn't the daughter of our sole enemy, if she wasn't the leader of our opposition.

But she is and has to be dealt with.

I alone can be the ultimate leader with the ultimate powers. There is no place for her.

If I must take over from my dad, I have to prove myself worthy and I can only do that if I merge the syndicates together. She is the only one standing in my way. I'll get her soon.

All I have to do is lure out of hiding, and I know the perfect way to do that. She trusts me. She doesn't know I'm the one who is going to put an end to her story. It's for the greater good.

Besides she is a weakling. A pushover. How does she think she can run an association of gangsters,  mobsters and the likes of them.

I'll comb down the city and beyond if I must,  I won't stop until I have her trapped and pleading for mercy.

It will be the beginning of a great era, I'll stand tall amongst them all. What do they think?? that someone like her can save them from me?? The jokes on them.

What they don't know is that she is now my prey, and like always I'll feed on her.

This is kind of a filler chapter

So any guesses on who it is?

Let me know in the comment section

And hey,  don't forget to vote

Trezzy loves y'all 💋❤💓