21; "What are we doin' here?!"

Y/N's  POV.

I am still closing my eyes even though the rays of the sun was hitting my face. I rolled to my side and was hit by a hard chest. Wait. A HARD CHEST?!

I opened my eyes and saw Jungkook Oppa beside me. I sit up and looked at him until a hand was touching my hand on the right side of my bed. And their I saw Taehyung Oppa still sleeping.

"Guys! Wake up!" I said.

They groaned.

"5 more minutes!" Jungkook Oppa said.

"Oh come on! Both of you are sleeping in my bed!" I whined.

"Huh?!" Taehyung Oppa sit up and looked around.

"What am I doing here?!" Taehyung Oppa shouted that made Jungkook Oppa open his eyes.

"Your room?"  He said and looked around too.

"WHAT THE?!--" Jungkook Oppa sit up.

"What am I doing here?" Taehyung oppa said eyes wide.

"I can ask the same" Jungkook Oppa said ruffling his hair.

"Seriously guys, you barged into my room and even slept here and now you don't know what happened" i said rolling my eyes.

"Good morning guys!" Hobi Oppa barged into my room.

"What's with all the barging in others room anyway." I said crossing my arms and rolled my eyes once again.

"Well, we kind of got drunk last night" Hobi Oppa said while stratching  his nape.

"And?" I said

"The 3 of us shared about how we love you so much until they came barging in your room and continued telling each other how they love u and then slept in your room" he added.

"How 'bout you?" I asked

"I have high tolerance of alcohol so I wasn't that drunk last night and slept in my room" he smiled sheepishly.

"Ugh! These guys" I mumbled. I looked at the two beside me and saw them snoring. I arranged them into the bed and let them sleep in my slumber.

"I'll go make some soup for them. Go get showered." He said and walked out of my room.

I stood up and opened my bathroom door and started my morning routine. Got showered. Got dressed and all done. Now I gotta take care of my brothers cause I know they'll have a headache later.