6: The news

When my Oppa's got home, Namjoon Oppa called for a meeting with my other Oppa's.

1 Hour & 34 seconds later,

They got out of Namjoon Oppa's bedroom and entered  there own rooms. When Yoongi Oppa is going to the bathroom downstairs I followed him since the others are inside their bedroom.

"Oppa, what did you talk about?" I said whispering

"Oh, hi Y/N. Well me and some of your brothers was sent to other country for a Month to practice and get ready for the basketball competition." He said sighing.

"Well. Whose gonna go there?"

"It's me, Namjoon, Jin hyung, and Jimin"

"Oh" I said.

"That means me, Taehyung Oppa, Hobi Oppa, and Jungkook Oppa will be in the house for the whole month"

"Yeah, are you gonna be ok? I mean the others won't go to school in a month too since that's what the teachers told us."
He said worrying about my condition

"Of course. Taehyung Oppa is here anyway"

"Oh. So you already know he's secret"

"Yup"

"Well be careful. Jungkook and Hobi will be here for the whole month too" he said worriedly

"I know. I just need to be careful and not mess up things so that they won't be angry at me, and probably spend the whole month inside my room." I said.

Yoongi Oppa let out a big sigh.

"Anyways, before we go to Japan, dad wants to see us using video chat so prepare yourself" he said

"But why?" I said. I'm just really curious.

"He's in Japan right now and he wants to see us all and plan on where we'll see each other when we landed there. We'll be staying on his penthouse in Japan."

"Oh, ok"

I said and rushed to my bedroom and covered my face with make-up. I don't want dad to see a bad impression when he sees me like this. He doesn't know that my brothers hate me.

"Never knew applying make-up in these bruises is really hard tho" I said still applying it.

I finished in about an hour or less.

"All done" I said looking in the mirror.

"I hope dad doesn't notice tho" I said giving a big sigh.

A/N~

I'm sorry for making this chapter short. I'm just tired lately, but I promise I'll update more after this,

BYE♡♡