9: They found out

This is gonna be a long chapter guys... Hope y'all like it ♡♡

I opened my eyes and stared at an unfamiliar ceiling. This is not my bedroom. I started to get up and I was feeling dizzy. And when I saw on the wall clock I noticed it was the middle of the night.

I'm in a hospital. I looked through my surroundings and saw 7 of my brothers. 2 sleeping on the couch. The other 2 sat beside the bed and leaned in my bed. While the other 3 is on the floor.

COUCH-  NAMJOON OPPA & JIN OPPA

BESIDE THE BED-  JUNGKOOK OPPA & TAEHYUNG OPPA

FLOOR- HOBI OPPA, YOONGI OPPA AND JIMIN OPPA

I saw my phone in the night stand. Maybe they brought it with them. I took it and switched it to camera mode and click.. I just had a photo of my sleeping brothers.

I also zoomed each one of their faces. It's cute.

Wait..

what happened? I recall all the things that happen..

Will they hate me more now? I just confessed on how I feel for the past 10 years. Hmm.. maybe.. I'll be beaten up at home tomorrow. Or maybe right now.

I noticed Jungkook Oppa is moving and slowly opening his puffy red eyes. As he saw me he straightened and look at me.

"Y/N.. your awake" he said smiling

Alright self. What's happening. He suddenly smiled. Geez. Maybe acting cause maybe nurses are all around the hospital. Or maybe it's a true and sincere smile?

"W-what is happening?" I said looking confused on his sudden behaviour.

"Well, we saw you all crazy on the bathroom floor, and we were kinda shock. We brought you to the hospital, and the doctor said the results will be given tomorrow. And there's only one thing I can say right now Y/N. I'm sorry." He started crying

"I know I've been a bad brother lately. We didn't know that your already addicted on cutting your wrist. And now, I feel guilty for not being on your side all this time. I even bullied you at school and at home. Your body, mind and heart doesn't have enough rest because of us. You always felt pain because of us. You never even had the guts to fight back for yourself Y/N. Your so kind and good for us" he said still crying.

"Hey Oppa, it's okay. I mean, it's not like your gonna let your own mother died. Especially the one you said who killed her. Me. Sometimes people need to seek revenge on them" I said looking down.

"Your not even the one who killed Eomma, she tried to save you and that's her choice. She choose to die for you. She wants you to have a long life" he added

"I don't know. Cause I still think others believed I killed her" I said.

"I'm gonna be beaten up at home tomorrow right?" I added

"What?! NO!! Everyone felt sorry for what they've done to you. Even Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi and Jimin hyung, moved their flight in the next two days so that they can help bringing you home tomorrow morning" he said

"R-really? But what about the competition, they have to practice" I said.

"They said they don't really care about practicing or winning the basketball competition. They are already happy when your safe" he said smiling.

"W-wow" I muttered under my breathe.

I smiled to myself. At last, my brothers care about me now.