3: Home

Oppa?

Guys... this is it. Buckle your seat belt and read who could be the one who cares for Y/N..

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"I-i can't believe it. Y - you care for me?"

"Of course silly. I would never betray my little sister." He said kissing my cheek.

"B- but you didn't stop them when they're bullying me! Y - you didn't love me! Right?! You're lying!!"

"No baby girl listen. I don't want to betray anyone of you. That's why I always follow them because I want them to stop bullying you. I convinced them and yet, they don't listen me. So as your brother, I'll try my best to protect you this time."

"You're lying. Because after I believe you you'll make fun of me to believe your stupid lies!"
I shouted.

"Then what should I do so that you'll belive me Y/N. Please! I'll do anything!" He started crying

Does he really mean it? Or is he making fun of me.
I can't know now but maybe sooner. So I won't trust him for now.

"No. I'm not accepting your apology. But maybe if you keep caring for me, I'll accept it then. But not now"

"Y - yes"

I wiped my tears and look at the scars. They still hurt a lot. Until...

"H- hey. Let me help you with that."

He took me to the couch and heal my scars using cotton and betadine then he covered it with with band aid.

"Thanks" you said biting your lip
"Your welcome" he said with a smile.

Then you go upstairs to your room. You changed into a white long sleeve to cover your scars and some leggings. After you changed, you walked downstairs and saw your brother cooking food.

"Aren't you going to school? Why are you still here?" You said not making eye contact with him.

"Well. I promised your teacher to take care of you and I will also not be able to attend class for also a month or so." He said smiling at you.

"But, what will the others think of you staying here for a month? Isn't that all weird because they'll think that you already care for me?" You said making eye contact.

"I don't care. I'll stay with you this time and won't discourage mom" he said smiling at you.

"Oh. OK then" you said and smiled

"Oohhhh looks like my sister starts to trust me" he said raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Shut up" you said forcing not to smile and crossed your arms.

"Anyway, did you eat breakfast?"
He said putting a plate in the kitchen table.

"It's already 10 in the morning" you said glancing at the wall clock.

"I don't care. You still have to eat. You didn't get enough to eat when they're here" he said.

"Oh, ok" you said sitting in one of the chairs in the kitchen.

You started eating while he's watching at you.

"Uh.. can you quit staring at me like that? it's creepy" you said

He chuckles and said "You're so cute when you eat"

"Really? It's giving me goosebumps. You should eat with me" you said standing up and take a plate from the cabinet and put it in the table.

"I'm full" he said

"Nope. You have to eat. Sit down" you said taking some rice and put it in his plate.

"Alright then, let's eat together" he said walking to the table and settling down.

"Good" you said sitting back to your chair.

You talked a lot while both of you are eating. You enjoy the moment with your brother since this is the first time after 10 years.

"Alright then. I'm going to wash the plates" he said standing up.

"Can I help Oppa? " You said smiling at him.

"Sure" he said smiling back.

We started washing the plates and after, we got to the living room and watch TV.

"What should we watch?" You said

"Let's watch something you like" he said giving me the remote.

"Thank you Oppa." You said and switching the channel to "IT"

"What kind of movie is that?" He said curious.

"You'll see" you said chuckling

A/N:

Guys you already know that kind of movie right? So when it comes to SCARY parts someone's gonna react.

When it comes to SCARY parts...

"WHAT?! NUHHH MY EYES" He said covering his eyes.

"Oppa, are u scared?" you said chuckling.

"So your watching these types of movies?" He said.

"Yup" you said nodding your head.

"You little. Your so mean" he said
"Oh c'mon Oppa. Your little sister is not scared anymore" you said smiling.

"Hmmp" he said crossing his arms

"That wasn't great Y/N" he said.

"Oppa, I'm already 15. I'm not a toddler anymore" you said chuckling

"Yeah Yeah, but still it's inaproporiate" he said facing you.

"Sorry Oppa I won't do it again" you said with an evil smile.

"Don't Lie to me I know you'll watch movies like that again. Anyway, it's already 2 we should get ready by 2:30 so that they won't notice ok?" He said kissing your cheek.

But as you didn't notice, your other brothers saw it all. That means, they got out of school early.

"WHAT?!-----"

~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~~☆~~

CLIFF HANGER hehe..

The one that cares for Y/N will be in the next chapter. Buh bye.......