Seeing the situation was reversed in a moment, Hyungwon felt relief.

The watch was really expensive, but I wouldn't demand him money or something, why he is acting like I would kill him? He looks so nervous.

"Ohh...that's why you said it was fine.....ok ok" Hyungwon's evil mind told him to play along, it was after all rare moment where Kihyun apologizing. He continued pretending to be shocked and angry.

He said with stern face rising his one brow he talked,"tell me what were you doing with my watch?"

Kihyun~ ahh I made him angry, I want to go home.

He felt his soul slowly left his body, with that he said,"when I- I was cleaning your room...." he even stumbled while speaking.
"I wanted to clean your watch too, so...when I grab it to wipe it with cloth, it suddenly slipped and fell on ground"

"Wah" clapping his hands "yoo kihyun, you are really something, you even clean the watch? , wa daebak"

'.......' Kihyun couldn't speak a single word on it. After a pause he said "Sorry".

"Hmm" Hyungwon talked as he fold his hands, "so how much, was the damage"

"it's glass broke into pieces, but don't worry I sent it for repair, and it will be done in few days" Kihyun

"Hmm, do you know how much that watch costs?  "Now the tone of Hyungwon's speech getting too serious.

Kihyun shook his head in no," How much?"

"200, 000won" he lied.

"Re really?" Hearing th the amount, kihyun was shocked. He put his camera on the nearby table,  cause his hands was trembling.

Being an idol, doesn't mean you can get rich right away, the company's debt, education loan, the salary come to you is about the average persons, the idol only get profit, when he clears it's all debt, all idols have to use their money wisely.

Kihyun was not an exception, he still had debt left, his family was not rich either,
Hyungwon's parents owns travel agency, so he was well in terms of background Kihyun thought its no wonder to found expensive watch on Hyungwon.

Watching Kihyun's miserable face, Hyungwon's heart melt,~ I should not make this any bigger,

"Kihyun.....to tell you the truth.....that watch" Kihyun was dumbfounded, he blinked as Hyungwon talked,
"The truth is that watch is only 20,000 won worth"

"Mwo" Kihyun said in exclamation, his voice suddenly rise hearing the real price, "Then why you said it was expensive? "

"Ha ha I was only teasing you, ahahaha..."he didn't get to laugh much.

Suddenly kihyun pushed him with too much force, he tripped and fall backward, in the process he grabbed Kihyun's hand, making kihyun fall too.

Both fell. Hyungwon was lying on the ground, kihyun fell on top on him, his head on Hyungwon's chest, kihyun closed his eyes shut due to impact. Few seconds might have passed.

"Ow" Hyungwon might have hurt his head, he let out small scream, which made kihyun to open his eyes, as soon as he looked up to the source of voice, his head hit Hyungwon's chin, "Ow Ow Ow"

"Sorry, are you alright?" Kihyun said in worry. Immediately his hand reach to Hyungwon's chin.

One hand rubbing his back head another on kihyuns waste, Hyungwon looked down.
His eyes met with the pair of small little eyes of Kihyun,  which was full with concern.

His heart fluttered..... ahh I feel like I'm floating with air. Small smile made its way to Hyungwon's face.

Kihyun who was still on Hyungwon, could hear loud sound of heartbeats....his eyes widen with surprise, as he looked up again, Hyungwon was smiling despite pain.....

Suddenly Kihyun's heartbeat also rose, the view in front of him was indeed breathtaking, he was never been this close to Hyungwon, now he was so close, he truly felt Hyungwon looked like someone out of the world.

As their eyes were locked, they stared into them for a little too long, forgetting the world around them, finding each other souls through their eyes.

*tak tak tak someone knock on wooden door, Both snapped out from their dream land.

Kihyuns quickly got up, giving a hand to Hyungwon so that he could get up, Hyungwon smiling to himself, took his hand and got up, as he glance at kihyun, he found kihyun fanning his face,

Minhyuk was stood near the door *caugh* fake cough. "Did I disturb you two"

Hearing those words, Kihyun's cheeks and ears that was slightly blushed in pink, due to embarrassing encounter with Hyungwon, became more red. He immediately started slapping them.

"Hyungwon, you found kihyun" Minhyuk said with a smrink.

"Yes" he looked at Kihyun "I found him" smiled.

Kihyun's heart got another attack.

----------

On the way back home, inside van ...kihyun could not help but think...today's events...

First thing.....I don't know why Hyungwon's presence affects me so much. Why do I care how he will feel, if I do something. Today I should have been able to speak straight, apology is not a problem...normally if I made mistake, I accept it quickly ,apologies properly, not afraid to accept if I done wrong.

But... why was I was afraid .and kept thinking..that if Hyungwon finds out I broke his watch, he will get mad at me...like something will happen, was I afraid because the watch was expensive, still Hyungwon is not that cheap person that he will demand money. Even we never get along always bicker, he still wouldn't do it.

So why I was being careful, why was I shuttering while taking to him, before when was I like this?..... its definitely not the matter to ignore,....until now I was running away....but now I need to stop and...

Suddenly he felt someone grabs his hand. He turn to look his left, only to found Hyungwon. His eyes was firm, determinant, his expression was normal, usual.

Hyungwon leaned close, near his ear, he whispered "don't think too much..don't worry too much over small matters"

His all thoughts disappeared , like magic....he suddenly felt relax.
Strange..... it happened again....why all my worries flew away...strange. ..I don't want to let go of his hand, ...it's a way too comforting.

Hyungwon was watching Kihyun this whole time, he could interpret his every action, as kihyun's brow was twitching, hands were stiff. Hyungwon understood quickly that Kihyun must be worried about today's matter.

He doesn't know if Kihyun like it or not, he still dare to grab his hand, cause he just couldn't bear to see him in tension.

To his surprise Kihyun didn't shook his hand away like he always do.

As I grab your hand, I can feel warmth, it's too much for me, I'm afraid I'll fall in love with you, I'm afraid my love will not be enough for you...