Chapter 18: Splashes and Obliviousness

AN from MaiMia: ;'D not sure how to write an AN anymore ww 

AN from Mikoto: Also no AN from Mikoto in this chapter UwU

Enjoy reading~

Luz was laying against the wall with his eyes closed.

He wasn't asleep.

Just... thinking.

Was he really going to follow the pink-haired male's advice and fight against his father that he had been obediently obeying for the past few years?

Yes.

Why?

He didn't know.

That was weird. To not know something about his own feelings for the first time.

The door opened as the pink-haired male walked inside, heading straight towards the taller male with a smile.

"Yahoo, Luz~ You read to make this call?" Nqrse asked as he crouched down to untie the older male before helping him up and taking the blindfolds out.

Luz's eyes shot open and he looked to the pink-haired male.

He stiffly nodded and allowed Nqrse to wrap the blindfold around his eyes and guide him out of the basement.

"Okay~ Let's see... We could go to that place we went to last time or another one~ Which do you prefer?" Nqrse asked.

"You choose," Luz mumbled as he tried to focus on walking without tripping. "I don't mind either."

"Alright~ The same place then cause it's my favorite place so why not~?" the pink-haired male chirped before guiding the older male to the waterfall they went to last time

"I can see why," Luz said with a chuckle. "It's a nice place."

"Of course~ Now let's go cause I wanna sit down!" Nqrse urged him as he walked a bit faster.

"Hey slow down!" Luz said in a panic as he tried to keep up while blindfolded. "I don't want to fall again!"

"Oh, right! The time where you fell over nothing! Ok, wait I will take your blindfold off then!" Nqrse said as he pulled them off, never stopping to walk.

"Wouldn't want your handsome face to get injured again, would we?" he asked, snickering.

Luz's face reddened slightly as he heard the pink-haired male's words.

"I'm not handsome," he said, embarrassed as he quicken his pace to walk alongside Nqrse.

"Of course you are~ How dare you not take my compliment?" Nqrse said as he gasped in exasperation. "I don't say that just to everyone~"

"Well, I can see the waterfall I think so let's hurry up and get there~" Nqrse chirped before walking slightly faster.

"E-Eh?" Luz mumbled out as he tried his best to follow along with his hands still cuffed behind him. "Thank you, I guess...?"

"You're very welcome~" the pink-haired male said before he spotted the familiar waterfall, his smile widening upon seeing it. "Oh, look, we're finally here~"

"Good cause I was getting tired of walking in these shoes!" Nqrse exclaimed as he smiled brightly when they had finally arrived.

"We didn't walk that much though...?" Luz said with a soft chuckle as he smiled softly at the waterfall.