I'm Back/ Here!!!

Start from the beginning

A chuckle was heard from Hiruzen who looked at her from the scroll 'just like Tsunade, no wonder she took her as a student'

A few minutes of silence came after which caused Hiruzen to sigh in anger and frustration.

He didn't want to believe this, he didn't want to seem like a senile man that believed that this child in front of him was sent from the future!

But everything was on point, to what happened now and with Itachi, he had his suspicions.

"I hope you will help and understand Hiruzen. I'm sorry, this is a lot to take in" Hiruzen looked at the child in front of him that looked just as tired.

Her eyes weren't that of a normal child. "And what do you suggest we do little one?"

A smile crossed her face almost reaching her eyes, but now was not the time.

"Please recommend me into root" His eyes widened, he was going to as why.

Her face said it all, even though her eyes seemed blank there was a burning fire that showed her loyalty to this village.

Hiruzen sighed and rubbed his neck "I'm getting too old for this...Someone will be at your door tomorrow...good luck Sakura" he gave a guilty grin.

She broke the jutsu and ran towards the door.

"Thank-!" Sakura ran to the door.

She bumped into a figure with similar blonde hair that made her want to cry his chakra was different which put her on edge, he also did not have any whiskers.

Both children fell and stared at each other. They felt a connection to each other, one brushed it away fast.

Green fiery orbs glared at bright blue who stared in awe which turned into shock.

"Old man!! Who is this?!" Sakura turned to the old man who looked at him with a shocked expression as well.

"K-Kushina??" it was just a whisper but it was enough to catch the pink haired girls attention.

"You!!!" Sakura grabbed this new boy she has never seen in her life by the collar and threw him in.

Sakura jumped on top of the poor boy with great speed, holding her left fist up the boy under her clenched his eyes not wanting to hurt a little girl.

He didn't feel an impact and was so scared he did not hear the tiny crack next to his ear of the floor. Hiruzen stood up.

"Sakura, Go." angered green orbs glanced at Hiruzen and went quickly back to the new person.

"But Hiruzen!" "Sakura!" She looked at the old man that pointed outside the window with his eyes.

"Ugh! Fine, this isn't over!" her squeaky 5 year old voice didn't make it  seem that threatening, but Hiruzen knew otherwise

'Why a mini Tsunade?'  

"I'm sorry my boy, she can be a handful." Minato looked as the pinkette left the room, closing the door with a slam making him jump.

"U-uhhh... it's ok old man." Hiruzen wanted to facepalm at the kids.

Naruto was alright, but two other kids? Dear god.

"Hokage-sama!" this broke him out of his thoughts

"I need to talk to you in private" Hiruzen rubbed his forehead as he sat down.

'This is going to be a long crazy day'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakura felt as if she couldn't breath.

Actually, she's gasping for air after running anywhere in horror of what she overheard.

She wanted to cry, scream, hug the boy!! She wan't the only one, but he didn't know that. She didn't want to come to conclusions after hearing the name Minato.

So she ran, and ran, and ran. It has nearly been an hour of running around and outside Konoha.

'I didn't think my words would reach the death reaper!! What have I done!!'

To say that Sakura wanted to parish was an understatement.

Sakura stopped in a playground and decided to swing at the swings to cool off. Her face was beaming from all the sweat, she looked like a cherry.

"U-Um. Excuse me!" Sakura looked at the shadow by her feet , a little boy with spiky hair.

Her heart dropped, she was in no way ready to face him.

"Yes?" she continued to stare down.

"I..MY NAME IS NARUTO UZUMAKI! Will you be my friend?!!" Sakura looked up to see that cute chubby face with whiskers. He closed his eyes anticipating rejection.

A sob made its way up her throat making the boy look down in sadness thinking he made her cry.

Sakura jumped off the swing causing her to crash on top of him as she hugged him.

"Yes! Yes! I'll be your friend!" Her reply made his face hurt as he felt his eyes well up in tears.

Just as this happened and anbu tried to grab Naruto by the collar making Sakura turn over with Naruto.

She quickly stood up in stance ready to hit the anbu who stood rigidly.

"Hiruzen said you would come tomorrow." "Don't expect things. The Hokage has called Naruto to the office"

Before Sakura could question any further he disappeared.

'Damn it! I just couldn't let my guard down!'

Sakura wiped the dirt off Naruto who looked at her in question.

She grinned with dirt covering her face and clothes, nothing new to her.

"Good luck Naruto! I'll see you tomorrow?" Naruto jumped in excitement.

"Yeah!! I finally have a friend!! I'll defiantly be here tomorrow at the same time ok?!!"

Sakura ginned further if that was possible. "Ok!!"

She watched as the little ball of sunshine ran towards the old mans tower.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he ended with that other blonde luggage" Sakura looked to the side with her already faded smile.

"Ugh, time to buy clothes." Sakura walked towards the stores

Sakura was greeted with smiles by the store owners as she looked around for her new clothes and secretly going to buy new weapons.