Fake cockroaches were now scattered in their bedroom floor. Each bomb has at least 30 fake bugs and I created 15 of them. Just imagine how many fake cockroaches will greet them good morning.

To make it more believable I closed Yiren's window. Right now I dont have to do anything. I just need to wait for loud screaming then i'll go back to the window.

If you thought that the jumping idea was crazy, this is crazier. If I cant make her leave the room with bugs, I dont know what will.

I made my way downstairs and sat next to Yiren at their dining table. "Are you okay? I didnt get to ask you earlier"

"Of course I am. My body still hurts though, How about your arm?" She shrugged. "Still the same"

"How about your plan? Why arent you doing something?" I already did something, i'm just waiting. "I texted her roomate Nako yesterday. I told her to leave the room around 4:30 am. If she did what I told her them she'd be safe"

"Goodluck to that" she said as she drank her coffee.

We waited for a couple of hours but nothing special really happened. I guess Yuri will wake up late today. Yiren and I just hung out, we went downstairs and upstairs a couple of times. Her grandmother also talked to me but I had no will to listen nor did I understand what she was saying.

I left Yiren and went upstairs. I opened the window just to see if there's any reaction but sadly there were none. I decided to text Nako and ask her, I doubt that she'll reply but I hope she does.

XXX-XXX

Nako:
Nako:
Nako:
r u awake:

:yes
:why?

Did you do as I told you?:

:yes

Is Yuri still asleep?:

: ???
:I dont know unnie
:I slept in Wonyoung's room last night

Why?:

:I know you'll do something today
:And I dont like the wake up call that you made
:That's why I slept with Wonyo

Yuri agreed?:

:yes
:i'm not sure if she's awake but I think she's still asleep
:she usually texts Minju to bring her food

Oh:
Okay:
Thank you:

So this means that Yuri is still sleeping. I just hope that my plan doesnt backfire or something. I simply want to talk to her and if she still doesnt want to be my girlfriend, i'll try to accept it.

"It's 10:00 am" Yuri is still asleep, maybe by 11 or 12:00. I hope it doesnt take too long. I still want to rest, my body hurts so bad.

"You should rest. My mattress is available, i'll wake you up when something happens" I gave her a nod as I threw my body at her mattress (TMI: it's still in the middle of the room). "Dont open your window, and dont let her see you"

That was the last thing that I said before going to dreamland. I dont really dream, well ... I used to, but not anymore.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I woke up as soon as I heard the scream. Yiren had a smirk as she looked at the other window. "Mission success"

I went next to her and opened the window. "Jo Yuri! I won, let's talk about it tonight!"

"She left her room, she cant hear you" oh right. I went to my phone and texted Nako.

Is she awake?:

:yup, she's in the living room
:unnie, what did you do?
:she looks so terrified

Open the door for me:

I threw my phone at Yiren as she catched it. I ran as fat as I could to the other house. Nako opened the door as they all glared at me.

"CHOI YENA!!!" Eunbi unnie walked towards me as I ran upstairs to Yuri's room. I locked it as Eunbi unnie kept on knocking. "CHOI YENA OPEN THE DOOR!"

I looked at the floor which was filled with the fake cockroaches that I threw. Some of them were moving ones, I made sure that it would look real.

I went to the window and saw Yiren. She threw a bucket at me, which I fortunately catched. "Put all your toys in the bucket, you should at least clean your mess" I gave her a nod.

Cleaning and putting all the cockroaches in the bucket was a lot harder than I thought. Some of them hid under the bed which was harder to catch but after a few minutes I finished. The bucket was big enough to put all the cockroaches inside. I hope I didnt leave anyone behind.

I looked at the cockroaches. Hmmm ... what should I do with you? I cant just throw these things away. Maybe I should name them? Yeah maybe. I picked up one, this one was just a normal fake cockroach. I'll name you ... Roachy.

I put roachy inside my pocket and opened the door. "YOU!!!" I held my bucket tightly and ran away from Eunbi unnie. She stopped as I hid behind Wonyoung.

"Yul, I cleaned the room already" I gave her a smile as I lifted the bucket. The others slowly went closer and looked. "WHAT IS THAT!?"

"Cockroaches" I said as I went outside and then to the car. I left my bucket of unnamed friends and went back to the house.

"Why would you do that!?" Eunbi unnie scolded. "I ... I ... I won" they gave me a confused look as Yuri stood up and pulled me upstairs to her room.

"Sorry about that"