Chapter 10

Hey guys! Sorry I tried to update before I went off with the army but I was so nervous it gave me writers block XD So now I am back! Woop! :D 

I woke up to pounding in my head and sighed grumpily. I then opened my eyes and lifted my head. I was in the cell room again. I huffed grumpily before getting in a more comfortable position and resting against the wall. 

I just closed my eyes and decided to doze, couldn't be arsed to get in trouble and get another headache. Seriously, giving me brain damage here.

After a while of constant dozing I heard the metal door screech open. I flicked my ears in agitation but didn't even bother opening my eyes. 

From the scent and his general presence I knew it was Aspen, and sighed, still refusing to open my eyes when I felt him stand in front of me. 

It stayed like that for a few minutes and I could just feel his intense stare. 

I made a small growling noise and flicked my ears in annoyance again.

Then suddenly cold wetness touching my nose made me jerk my head in shock and my eyes to fly open. 

 There was Aspen looking down at me with his head inches away. He'd just touched noses with me?!! Does he know what that is the equivalent to!?

I stared at him in silence for a minute before suddenly frowning and jumping up. 

...........OW!

I froze trying to bear the overwhelming soreness that came over me, and cursed when I wasn't able to show my distaste before he stepped out of my attack range. 

What was that for!?  asked when I realised I wasn't going anywhere fast any time soon. 

He chuckled in my head and just turned round without answering. He walked through the door and I followed growling with anger and demanding answers. 

I continued to follow him through the halls until I realised that I could be making my escape right now. 

I was just about to skid to a stop when next thing I knew he grabbed something, turned around and tackled me to the ground. 

I then noticed him shift but before I could open my eyes a cloth was wrapped around them. I growled when all I saw was black, then jumped up and immediately crashed into a wall. 

Fuck! I complained and heard him chuckle. 

Get this off of me! I ordered as is shook my head around. I sniffed out where he was when all he did was chuckle and lunged for him. 

He shifted when I did that and tackled me again. 

Then another cold wetness hit my nose, and all I could smell was his bloody mutt saliva!

What the fuck! Did you just lick my nose!? What the fuck are you doing!? I shouted at him while growling.

I am sorting out a problem, I think my plan worked he finally spoke and I growled, snapping for where I heard his breathing but his head had moved.

I'm sore, I'm tired, I can't see, I can't smell and I am bloody frustrated! This day is just going to be bloody great!

I tried to sniff but sneezed when all I got was his strong scent again. 

He stepped off of me and I suddenly felt empty, and completely vulnerable. 

Unless you want to stay in this hallway all day I'd suggest you follow me, and trust me you can't shift, that isn't normal cloth you have on  your face he explained cockily and I snarled, sorely jumping up and following his pawsteps.