chapter 6

important!: This wasn't a mate bonding mark, it was on his shoulder not his neck. In this story there is such thing as a pack mark, where an alpha bites you on the shoulder to accept you into a pack.

This isn't going to last long, I won't sand it. He is going to pay for this.

I thought evil thoughts in my head as I  was dragged back to the camp, infront of trillions of pack mutts. 

 They had all shifted when they saw me with their stupid pack mark. They were either savagely glaring at me or giving the alpha a 'are you crazy?' look.

Their confused and angry messages to each other filled my mind and I snarled, I had no interest in what they had to say. 

One cocky bastard snarled as he stalked up to me, then snapped at me. I had just enough movement in my head to snap back and sink my teeth into his scruff. 

He yelped pathetically immediately afterwards, and the teeth pulling me along chomped down harder. I didn't let go and the wolf fell to the floor , while the rest of the pack yowled and growled in protest.

Ziathe don't you dare!! Seriously for your own sake let go! Aspen ordered me and I chuckled in my head. 

Make me I replied and bit down harder, my victim squealed in pain. Aspen growled viciously before biting as hard as he could and flattening me on the ground. Let go he replied in a dark tone as he lay on top of me, on top of me!

I silently parted my jaw and the mutt whined and whimpered as he ran back into the safety of his pack. 

Now get off I huffed and looked up at him. He was smiling at me smugly and I growled. Get off I said again as I started to feel embarrassed. 

Get off or I'll make you! I snapped and he chuckled. Will you now? he said and chuckled again. 

I snarled at him and started moving around. 

Why wont he kill him?

He needs to die!

He deserves it!

Kill him!

Several voices sounded in the mind link. I started chuckling menacingly as Aspen huffed in frustration. 

You think you can kill me? Bring it on you mutts! I taunted them and a few leaped forward. They ran towrds us resulting in the alpha letting me go and raising his head to give a mighty snarl. 

A few seconds after that I kicked him away from me and bolted off in a new direction. I bowled the wolves in my way over and continued to sprint as fast as I could away.

I didn't look back once, and kept running and running. 

I didn't think, just ran. I knew if I did my wolf would surface and make me turn back. 

A howl broke out from a distance away and I skidded to a stop. I looked around and realized I was in unfamiliar territory. And I was all alone, no one was chasing me.

Aspen was a long way away. 

I ignored the feeling of hurt and disappointment my wolf was feeling and forced a smirk of satisfaction. 

That soon came to an end when thunder crackled and rain started pouring heavily down. 

I growled grumpily before turning left and walking into the trees. 

I walked around grumpily for a few hours. Not bothering to find my pack, knowing I didn't even want to be seen by them with another , real, packs mark on my shoulder. 

I should of thought of that before I left. 

I lifted my soaked head and let out a sorrowful howl, and was given replies from two places. After all my howl can be heard from many miles away. 

Plenty of joyful howls came from a very fair distance away, where I recognized to be our first ever territory. They'd retreated? Why? They can't stop now!

The other reply was angry, annoyed and closer. There was two of them, one was definitely Aspen and one I didn't know, that one gave a curious howl, but was coming from the same place.

I huffed angrily before turning in the opposite direction. They now knew where I was, but I wasn't going to run from them. I wanted to get revenge and try at least make them pay. But I'll let chance take its course and not go to them either. 

-

I was lying on the wet forest floor, sulking. I admit it wasn't my best habit. But, what can I say? I'm still a child. Kind of...

Okay maybe not. 

I had reason, like , seriously my life had just ended. I could no longer lead my pack, unless I could get rid of this pack mark. And I found out my mate was the person I wanted to kill most. 

And this mate wanted to dominate me, just no. I'm the dominant one okay! I am a leader!

Of a non-legal pack that doesn't listen to anyone and doesn't actually count as one but still!

I may be naturally born with no alpha blood but that didn't mean anything! Not to me anyway!

 I was still as strong! I was! there was no way I could be weaker.

I've killed too many to have to go through this!

I don't deserv-....................Okay I'll just leave that where it is.

Aspen didn't seem like he would find me, I'm okay with that. I feel weak now anyway. 

I need to get my strength up.

The whether didn't seem to be on my side, it had stayed cold and wet. My fur was clumped and soggy, chilling my to the bone and making me shiver. 

It woudln't be long until I started to have the effects of hypothermia. I needed to eat, and soon.

I have to survive just a little bit longer, be strong just a little bit longer.

Other wise I could never carry out my revenge.

Woop! Whadya think? interesting? No? 

you think Ziathe is a dick? or Aspen, or both? 

Vote comment fan!