"How was work?"Noelle smiled as Harry took off of his coat.

"S'good, no complications or anything"Harry grinned ruffling his hair before remembering the cute little messages that Noelle sent through out the day, "Fans have been asking where were you earlier"

"Really?"Noelle looked up at him from the couch.

"Mhm, think they missed you more than me"Harry chuckled before leaning down to press a kiss in her head, "I love you"

Noelle smiled at him before getting off of the couch to eat some chocolate again. Harry followed her taking off his shirt as he wanted to drink some water before changing into some comfortable clothes.

Opening the fridge, Noelle gave Harry his water bottle which he gladly took before he opened it and drank from it. Then Noelle realized that her kitkats were missing, meaning she finished all of it already.

"Why are you frowning?"Harry asked as he finished drinking.

"My kitkats are gone"Noelle sighed as Harry closed his bottle before widening his eyes.

So that's what's bothering him when he's on his way home. Earlier before leaving, he made a mental note that he'll buy Noelle another stash of chocolates but he seems to forget it.

"I'll go grab some in the store"Harry put his water bottle on the table before hurrying upstairs to change some clothes.

"What?No, Harry get back here!"Noelle exclaimed but it's too late considering Harry is already in their room changing into some shorts and jacket.

With a grumbling Noelle, she crossed her arms over her chest waiting for him in the living room before he went downstairs again.

"You don't have to buy another one"Noelle looked at him.

"Yes, I do"Harry said as he zipped his jacket.

"It's dark already, I dont want you going out there"Noelle frowned as Harry stepped in front of her.

"I'll be fine, nothing will happen"Harry chuckled cupping her cheeks, "The store is only a ten minute walk"

"It's a long ten minute walk"Noelle huffed making Harry chuckle.

"You can't stop me, Kitten"Harry kissed her nose making her scrunched up her face before he lets go, "I'll be back 'fore you know it"

Noelle just pouted before nodding a Harry opened door and putting his hood on, "I love you"

"I love you too"Harry called with a smile fishing out his earphone from his jacket pocket before he closing the door.

Noelle just sighed before plopping down on the couch with nothing to do. Harry's lucky that she loves him cause if not, she'll be so mad at him for going late at night.

Watching Rick and Morty in Netflix, Noelle can't help but feel a little bit off tonight. It's a great day really, she woke up to Harry making some good breakfast, they had a lovely talk about anything, she received gifts on the doorsteps of her parents house which is normal for them and she watched a lot of movies but somehow, she felt something's gonna happen.

Almost an hour passed, Noelle starts to worry as Harry isn't home yet. She took her phone beside her, opening it and went to Harry's inbox to send him a message.

As she was about to write, she heard the door slam so loudly making her stand up. Seconds after, Harry went inside the house panting.

"Where were you, Harry?!You've been gone for so long"Noelle threw her phone to the couch again and walked towards Harry.