:Chapter 6:See Into My Eyes

-Chapter Title Credit:Bring Me To Life by Evanescence-

Saturday.

It's Saturday.

IT'S SATURDAY.

Dan took a few calming breaths, feeling on the verge of a panic attack.

He knew he was being silly, but he couldn't help it.

Sure, He had talked to Phil numerous times on Skype, but this was different.

He was about to meet the biggest crush of his life IN PERSON.

Dan was bound to embarrass himself.

His frantic thoughts were interrupted by his phone beeping.

Picking it up with shaky hands he read, 'Morning Dan. See you around 11 c: ~Phil'

'Morning Phil :) Yup, it's a date ~Dan'

Dan's eyes widened as he realized what he sent.

-Phil-

'Morning Phil :) Yup, it's a date ~Dan'

Seconds later Phil's phone buzzed again.

'I mean not like a DATE date, I mean I will be there.~Dan'

Phil laughed at how awkward the adorable boy was.

' cX I know what you meant Dan, calm down.~Phil'

With that, Phil tucked his phone into his pocket and strolled into his kitchen, still in his pajamas.

He pondered what meeting Dan in person would be like as he ate his favorite cereal in silence.

To be honest, Phil was nervous.

Dan was going to be the first fan he actually met in person.

But Phil didn't count Dan as just some fan of his videos, Dan had become his best friend.

Phil brushed the worried thoughts away, set his bowl into the sink and wandered back into his bedroom to get dressed.

---------------------------------------------

Dan tugged at the sleeves of his flannel, an action he did when his anxiety started acting up.

He was approaching the Starbucks.

Oh god, oh god, oh god,

Dan stared down at the ground, trying to focus on calming down.

He wasn't watching where he was going as he approached the door and found himself bumping into someone.

Everything happened so quickly.

Dan flailed his arms in an attempt to keep his balance, but was rescued by the person he had bumped into.

The unknown person grabbed onto Dan's arms to keep him from falling into the street, only a few feet behind them.

Dan's heart was pounding due to his close encounter and he looked up to thank the stranger... only to be met by a pair of breath taking blue eyes.

"Phil..."