fourty-two - live while we're young

Începe de la început

"Yeah, because it's going to melt my tastebuds off," I said. I pressed the bottle to my lips and took three big gulps, before pulling away and wiping the back of my mouth with my hand.

"Okay?" Louis checked.

My body was tingling and light.

"Yeah," I said.

-

"Listen, Louis, all I'm saying is that you're a dumbass!"

"Oh, love," Louis laughed. I had drank a fourth of a bottle of tequila and two glasses of champagne at that point.

I felt tingly and completely numb at the same time.

"No, don't call me that," I argued with him, words only barely slurring, "you gave up on us. And I get it, I do, I get it. But you gave up on me!"

I couldn't even remember how we got on the topic, but I was feeling so strongly about that I couldn't just say nothing.

"We've talked about this before. It's better for both of us," Louis said patiently.

"Maybe I don't want what's good for me! I want you!" I argued. I drank another shots worth of tequila. "I'm going to want you for the rest of my life."

"You're drunk," Louis said. "Give me the bottle, please." Louis extended his hand and I gave him the bottle. He set it on the night stand beside him, out of arms reach for me.

"Where's my leg?" I asked.

"Over there, why?" Louis asked, pointing to it.

"I'm going for a walk," I mumbled. I started crawling off the bed but Louis was quick to grab my hips and pull me back, which made me laugh.

"You won't be able to walk, you're absolutely wasted. Just lay here and talk to me, yeah? Can you do that for me?"

"Yeah," I sighed. I stated up at him. His brown hair was flopping into his face and partly covering up my favorite pair of blue eyes. "You're pretty."

"Pretty?" Louis asked. I sat up, and put my hands on his thighs to balance myself.

"You heard me," I laughed. My arms wobbled and Louis noticed. He grabbed me under my armpits right before they gave out, and gently set me down. I scooted up and rested my head on his thigh.

I played with the strings of his joggers. My fingers twisted around them distractedly, and Louis watched me with a small smile.

"Have you ever gotten head before?" I asked suddenly. Louis bursted out laughing.

"You're absolutely wasted," he said.

"Just answer the question," I said. I tied the strings into a bow and looked up at him through my eyebrows.

"Okay, yes, I've gotten head before."

"Gross," I mumbled. Louis laughed hard underneath me, both of our bodies shaking from it. "From El?" I prodded.

"Mickey!" Louis laughed.

"Louis!" I mocked.

"Yeah, from El," Louis said.

"Ew," I said.

Louis laughed again. I adjusted my head so it was between his legs, my chin being held up by the pulled taught fabric. My fingers left his drawstring and went to his waistband.

"Hey, no," Louis laughed, "you're not going to-"

"Please?"

"No, no, no, love. You're not going to give me head right now. You're way too drunk."