Chapter 43: Five Kage Summit

Start from the beginning

Onoki had a look of indifference as he responded, "You speak of such difficult matters as if it were easy. What does a brat that's still ignorant in governing his own village know? Feel free to take this opportunity to ask anything you'd like, your elders here will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have."

"Then let me ask you this." Gaara replied.

"Sure, I'll answer anything you'd like kiddo." Onoki said with an air of arrogance.

"When was it that you gave up on yourselves?"

"Eh?" Onoki was taken aback by Gaara's question. Mei smiled as she thought, what a pure-hearted boy. Tsunade also laughed inwardly and smiled thinking, good job Kazekage, putting that old stone in his place. Mifune noticed that the tension in the room finally died down a bit and so he chose this time to speak up. "Ahem. Well...As the representative of the neutral factions and as moderator for the summit I propose that we form an Allied Shinobi Alliance until the Akatsuki is dealt with."

"Allied Shinobi Alliance? Hm…" Mei whispered aloud as she contemplated the prospect.

BOOM!

"Eh?" All the Kage's let out a surprised expression as they felt the building shake. All the bodyguards and advisors jumped out to protect their respective Kage at this moment.

Swish Swish!

Kakashi and Kimimaro immediately appeared beside Tsunade in a battle ready stance.

"What's happening?" A questioned. Ao, one of Mei's bodyguards turned towards the direction of the commotion and activated his Byakugan. "Eh? It seems we are under attack. What monstrous chakra! It's the Akatsuki. Two members. Momochi Zabuza and Hoshigaki Kisame." Ao said as he relayed to everyone what he was seeing.

Hearing the names Zabuza and Kisame A became immediately incensed and shouted, "What?!" As he recalled how Zabuza and Kisame nearly captured Bee. He quickly disappeared from the room and charged out. Mei frowned as she felt partly responsible since both of the Akatsuki members attacking were from Kirigakure. She stood up and said, "Ao, Chojuro, follow me. They are missing ninja from our village and it is our responsibility to get rid of them."

"Yes." Ao and Chojuro acknowledged as they rushed out with her.

"What now Gaara?" Temari asked while Kankuro waited on standby. Gaara paused thinking momentarily to himself before saying, "Let's go take a look. If things turn bad we shall lend a helping hand."

"Mn." Temari and Kankuro nodded as they all left as well.

Kurotsuchi looked at Onoki before asking, "Well, what should we do?"

"Hmpf. The Raikage, Mizukage, and Kazekage went to deal with the matter already. There's no need for us to move. Besides, what if my back acts up again?"

Tsunade scowled, "Tsk, Kimimaro, Kakashi, come with me. I'll go incase there are any injuries."

"Yes." Kimimaro and Kakashi nodded as they followed her out leaving only Onoki and Mifune in the room.

Swish! Splash! Fwoosh!

Tsunade, Kakashi, and Kimimaro stood still as they saw the Raikage fight against the intruders in the giant hall they walked through just earlier in the day as it was completely filled with water like it were a giant lake. Kakashi stood there and marveled at the amount of water in the room. "To create so much water and fill up this giant hall requires not only an incredibly skilled Water Style user but also an enormous amount of chakra."

Boom! Splish! Splash! Ting! Bang!

"Tsk! You Akatsuki bastards!" A shouted as he stood atop the water after exchanging some moves with them.