{NSFW} Next Big Step - Josuke x Reader

Start from the beginning

After giving Josuke a delicate smile, he returned it with a devilish one of his own. You raised an eyebrow in a questioning look before he quickly pressed his lips to yours again. Your eyes widened in surprise as Josuke forcefully pushed you backwards so that you were now laying down on the couch. You kissed him back gently, but soon found Josuke deepening the kiss eagerly.

His tongue snaked into your mouth and played with your own. You slid one of your hands up the back of his neck and rested it in his hair. This kiss was much more rough and passionate than the loving one the two of you had shared a minute ago. You let out a small gasp when you felt Josuke begin grinding his hips against your own, a small tent forming in his pants.

"What? I thought you said you wanted to start trying?" Josuke asked in response to your gasp.

"I do! But I didn't mean tonight," you said, almost embarrassed.

"Why not?" Josuke asked, slightly disappointed.

"I don't know. I just... hadn't considered it," you admitted.

"Well, there's no time like the present," Josuke said simply.

He lowered his face to yours and began kissing you again. This kiss was slightly more gentle as he was worried you would stop him again. However, you took Josuke's words to heart, and figured if you were going to start trying, why not start tonight? You eagerly deepened the kiss and Josuke smirked against your lips.

Josuke began grinding against you again, the friction causing both of you to moan slightly as the kiss continued. After a moment, Josuke parted from the kiss and began to place gentle kisses down your neck. You shivered in delight as Josuke's lips on your neck tickled you slightly.

He slid his hands under your shirt as he continued to plant soft kisses on your neck and collarbone. You understood what he was doing and sat up so you could remove your shirt. You pulled it over your head and tossed it to the side. Josuke's eyes darkened with lust as they fell upon your body. He wrapped his arms around you and placed a few more soft kisses across your chest. You giggled softly and the delightful sound fueled Josuke's desire.

Without warning, he picked you up off of the couch and carried you to the bedroom, determined to do this right. He set you down gently and crawled over top of you, leaning in for another kiss. One of his hands began to massage your breast and you moaned. Annoyed by your bra getting in the way, you reached behind you and undid it, quickly removing it and tossing it away. Josuke placed his hand back on your breast and began to knead it softly, every so often pinching your nipple. Your high pitched moans went straight to Josuke's groin as he prepared both him and you for the main event.

The two of you separated for a brief moment and stood up to remove your clothes. You turned around and blushed as you took in the sight of Josuke's fully exposed body. Even though you had seen him naked many times before, you still found your husband incredibly sexy. Josuke bit his lip as he raked his eyes over your body. His arousal was prominent as his erection stood tall between his legs. You both crawled back onto the bed and began kissing again.

You took control this time and pushed Josuke down into the mattress. You straddled his waist and felt his erection pressed against your ass as you leaned forward to deepen the kiss. Josuke groaned into the kiss as the skin on skin contact made him eager to be inside you.

You pulled back from the kiss and hovered above him. You reached down below you and grabbed Josuke's dick, stroking it up and down a few times to prepare him.

"Wait," he said unexpectedly.

"What?" You asked disappointedly.

"Don't we need a condom?" Josuke asked.

You gave him a blank stare in response. Obviously, he had forgotten the whole point of this in the first place. After a moment, Josuke caught on and began to chuckle. You joined him in light laughter before both of you settled down and you eased yourself down onto Josuke's erection.

You let out a low moan and winced as you attempted to adjust to Josuke's size. It had been a while since the two of you had last had sex and you needed time to readjust to the feeling of his dick inside of you. Josuke bit his lip as he watched you struggle to take him in full. He let out a sigh of satisfaction as your tight walls embraced his length.

After a moment, you adjusted and began to swivel your hips back and forth. A moment later, you began to bounce up and down on Josuke's cock. You placed your hands on his chest to help steady yourself as you sped up your pace. Josuke let out low moans in rhythm with your bouncing, watching you eagerly as you did so. This was the first time the two of you had had sex without a condom and the sensation was overwhelmingly enjoyable for Josuke.

Josuke's length filled you up fantastically as you slid up and down. You let your head fall back and you wordlessly cried out in pleasure. Josuke watched intently as one of your hands left his chest and wandered down to play with your clit. Disappointed that you felt you needed to do that yourself, Josuke removed your hand and replaced it with his own. You whimpered in delight as his fingers made small, fast circles on your clit. His other hand grabbed your hip harshly and assisted with your rhythmic bouncing.

After a while, Josuke grew tired of your pace. He wished you would speed up, but the pleasure you were receiving made it difficult for you to do so. In one, swift motion, Josuke grabbed your hips and flipped both of you over so that you were now laying on the bed with Josuke above you. You whined as you felt him slip out during the transition, only to cry out when he slammed back into you again in the new position.

Josuke's thrusts were much faster than your bouncing and you felt overwhelmed. You fisted your hands in the sheets so hard that your knuckles turned white. Josuke smirked as he watched your face distort in pleasure. You involuntarily wrapped your legs around his waist in an effort to keep him close. Josuke grunted with each thrust, feeling your walls begin to clamp tightly around him. He recognized this as a signal of your oncoming climax and he felt his own growing nearer, too. You felt your orgasm building up inside of you and whimpered in delight.

"Fuck, (Y/N)," Josuke moaned. You bit your lip at the sound of his delightful voice, a gentle tingle traveling up your spine. You leaned up and caught his lips in a kiss. His tongue swirled with your own and you moaned into his mouth.

You pulled away from the kiss as you climaxed, a pleasure-filled moan escaping your lips. Josuke groaned when he felt your inner walls grip tightly onto his dick. He thrusted a few more times before reaching his own orgasm. He shot his cum inside of you, the new feeling was both weird and delightful. He continued to thrust for a moment longer to ride out his high before pulling out of you and you whined at the loss. You felt a bit of his cum begin to drip out of you and you sighed in satisfaction, knowing it was possible that the two of you could have made a child.

Josuke leaned over you and placed a kiss on your forehead before laying down next to you and pulling you close.

"I love you so much," he whispered in your ear.

"I love you, too," you told him. You grabbed his hand and laced his fingers with your own.

"I'm so excited to start a family with you."

~~~~~~

Howdy! This chapter was obviously with an aged-up Josuke bc I don't feel comfortable writing about inappropriate things for minors.

Also, I know this one was a request, but it's the perfect start to a small series of one shots I've been wanting to write about babies and pregnancy. This will be part 1/4 of that little series. Each part is going to follow a different part of pregnancy with a different character each time. I'm not going to be completing any requests until I finish this mini-series of sorts, but I'll get back to them as soon as I'm done!

Lemme know what y'all think! Peace!