"Ayoshi-Kun, it's me!" Kizano said happily as he stood in front of Ayoshi.

"Hello Sunobu-Kun."

Kizano rapped his arm around Ayoshi's arm and laid his head on Ayoshi's shoulder, "Ayoshi call me Kizano!"

Taro and Osano looked at Kizano's bold display of affection towards Ayoshi in shock.

'Who is this man that keeps rubbing himself on Ayoshi?!' They both thought in anger.

"Ayoshi-Kun who is this?" Osano said as he looked at Kizano up and down.

Just as Ayoshi was going to open his mouth to respond Kizano interrupted him, "I am Sunobu Kizano, president of the Drama Club."

"Ayoshi why didn't you tell us about him?" Taro said with a saddened voice.

Before Ayoshi could say anything he was once again interrupted, "Oh probably after the incident between us he probably wanted to keep me all to himself."

Even though Kizano hadn't interacted with Ayoshi since the day he saved Kizano, he loved the way Taro's and Osano's faces twisted with jealousy and anger.

'The incident?!' What happened between the two of them?!' Taro and Osano screamed in there heads.

"Ayoshi w-what happened b-between you
t-two?!" Taro almost yelled.

"Ayoshi saved me. He caught me in his strong arms! Protecting me from getting hurt. It's was amazing, magical even~." Kizano said as he starred at Ayoshi with dreamy eyes.

Taro and Osano were so upset. They were both rushing to think of a way to get Ayoshi away from Kizano.

Then it hit them, 'Ayoshi's gift for me!'

They both became cocky in their minds thinking of how Ayoshi was going to give them a precious gift right in front of Kizano.

"Ayoshi didn't you say you wanted to give someone a gift during lunch?" The two said in unison.

"What gift?" Kizano asked.

As Ayoshi was looking through his bag he explained the reason for his gift.

"O-oh how n-nice of y-you!" Kizano said with a strained smile.

Taro and Osano looked at him with a smug smirk. Kizano glared at them.

The held out their hands waiting for the precise gift Ayoshi made for them, when Taro and Osano noticed they both held out their hands. Before they could question each other Ayoshi finished searching.

Ayoshi finally took out the two bags of truffles, "Here you go."

They were both shocked. They weren't handed the bento or the beautifully decorated box Ayoshi held this morning.

"Ayoshi w-what about th-that bento?"

"A-and the p-pretty box of chocolate?"

"That's for someone else. These are left over truffles I head left. I wanted to give some to you as a sign of friendship."

Kizano mockingly chuckled at the seen.

Taro and Osano heard a looked at Kizano as he gave the same smug smirk they had given him.

They fiercely glared at him.

'Maybe that gift is for me! My prince must have imprinted our special moment in his heart and made the gift as sign of affection!' Kizano thought with excitement.

"Ayoshi my prince if the gift isn't for them who's it for?"

When Kizano asked the question Ayoshi had just finished counting the bags of truffles he had left over.