Chapter 10

*Third P.O.V*

It's was a few days after learning how to make truffles from Amao.

In those few days Ayoshi practiced making the truffles.

And because he made so many batches he had a lot of extra truffles. So he just packed a few bags with the extras to give away.

It took him a few days to make the truffles to his standards.

Mother said when doing something it must be done perfectly. Because even the smallest mistake could cost him everything.

And even though he was just simply making truffles he must follow his mothers words.

So because he perfected it yesterday Ayoshi decided to give him the gift today.

Ayoshi woke up extra early to make the bento and truffles. So when he walked into the kitchen he saw a note from his mother and father saying the would be away for a few days because of work.

Ayoshi being completely unaffected just went on to make the bento and truffles.

When Ayoshi finished he just made himself a quick omelette for breakfast and walked to school.

While Ayoshi was walking to school he saw Taro and Osano at their meeting place waiting for them.

"Hey Ayoshi-Kun!" Taro said as he waved.

Osano just crossed his arms and said, "Finally! I've been waiting for so long. Don't make me wait so much next time Baka!"

"But we both got here 5 minutes Osano-Kun."

"Shut up Taro! Five minutes is a long time, ok!"

Taro laughed awkwardly and just agreed with Osano.

"Anyways lets go before you two make me late." Osano said as he walked off with a pout.

As they were walking Taro noticed Ayoshi holding a bento and a beautiful box.

"What's that Ayoshi-Kun?"

When Osano heard Taro's words he turned his head to face Ayoshi and noticed the things in his hands.

"These are gifts."

"For who?" Osano asked.

"A few days ago I realized I wanted to thank someone. He's been very kind to me. So I made him a gift. A bento and truffles."

Taro and Osano's hearts sped up. Both thinking, 'I hope it's for me!'

"W-when are you giving it h-him?!" Osano asked with excitement.

"Lunch."

Osano and Taro both couldn't with for lunch. Both expecting to be the lucking man to get such a special gift from Ayoshi.

*Time Skip*

It was lunch and Kizano was slowly pacing in front of the door that led to fountain. Where Ayoshi ate his lunch.

Kizano had been observing him since the day at his play rehearsal. He's been trying to build up the courage to speak to him.

He didn't understand why all of a sudden he was so nervous to speak to him.

'Kizano get ahold of yourself! Your prince is never going to love a coward.'

Kizano finally decided, he walked through the doors towards Ayoshi with confidence.

Ayoshi was sitting with Taro and Osano sitting to his left and right. But Ayoshi was getting up to go somewhere.

'Ugh who are these two always with my prince!'