Chapter 7

Killua POV

As we finished eating I paid And left, we were walking towards a park to talk and chill and still talk about eachother, "then, when the girl turn around and saw illumi, he punched her in the guts and kept beating her up! He even pulled some of her hair! someone called the cops on illumi, Then hisoka and illumi went running home and my dad said that illumi can't see hisoka for a month!" I said causing gon to laugh "yea, then illumi would give me a note and tell me to send it to hisoka, so I would then hisoka would give me a note then send it to illumi like I'm a mail man!? Seriously? But I would sometimes open them and check and sometimes I wish I didn't" I said remembering what I saw inside hisokas note, "but It was totally worth it, after the month was over hisoka gave me 100$!! Just for sending notes to illumi!" I said proudly "wow.. so what did you buy with that money?" Gon asked "I spent it on chocorobos, you should try it sometime" I said, we sat down at the grass and I heard some whispering and creeped me out "hey gon, you heard that?" I asked "no. I didn't heard anything" I sighed and kept talking about some stupid stories about illumi and hisoka.

————————— an hour ago ————————————————————————————————

Illumi POV

"Ok bro im off! See you later, and don't you spy on me hisoka!" Killua said glaring at my boyfriend,hisoka,
"Yea yea I don't really care anyways have fun with your future boyfriend" hisoka said looking at the other way "whatever clown" killua said closing the door, I sigh and looked at hisoka, he looked at me with a smirk and I sighed even louder "If we get caught it's gonna be your fault" I said glaring at hisoka "what ever let's go and change," hisoka said walking towards my room, I put on a dark blue dress and a long blond wig, some black high heels and some make up on, I glare at hisoka while he's doing my makeup "why do I have to dress like a female" I said "because it's too obvious, besides you have a somewhat looking female body and you look sexy on it" hisoka said smirking at me, I blushed but still glaring at hisoka "what ever" I said, hisoka was wearing a white suit with a dark blue tie and a black wig, and some make up on, "how do I look?" Hisoka asked, I looked at him up and down "you look nice, let me just fix the tie" I said fixing his tie, "alright let's go!" Hisoka said holding my hand going towards the cafe killua and this boy are going.

Illumi POV

When we arrived we sat behind killua and that boys table, we ordered and listened to their conversation, as we were listening I noticed a woman with blue hair saw killua then she unbuttoned her shirt so you kinda can see her chest she arrived at killuas table and left, "did you saw what I just saw" I growled glaring at that blue hair woman "yea she's probably a slut" hisoka said like it's normal to say, even some people stared at us and went back what they were doing.

"yea I guess, anyways they seem to get along" I said looking at the boy "yea their so cute together don't you think?" Hisoka said staring at the boy, later me and hisokas food came and we started eating still listening to killuas conversation, so apparently that boy is bi..well I think I already knew that, the blue hair girl came back and tried to i guess flirt with killua, "so what you want BABE?" Killua said loudly for almost people who were close could hear, I looked at hisoka shocked then look at killua, "yea did I forgot to mention I'm GAY? And I'm on a relationship with this cute boy for 6 years?" Killua said I was still pretty shocked and hisoka burst out laughing that I hit him in the head shutting him up, when she left she went immediately to the bathroom, hisoka was still laughing While trying to calm himself, "wow that's was crazy" hisoka said eating his cake he ordered "yea, also your gonna pay the bill" I said smiling while hisoka looked at me shocked.

_______________________ present ________________________________________________________________

Killua POV

I checked the time on my phone and it was now 10:30 and I think it's time to go "hey gon, I think we should go home it's 10:30" I said "sure I guess" gon said we started leaving and I can't get this feeling like someone is following us, we arrived at gons house at the door "thanks for today I had fun" gon said "oh yea sure, so see you tomorrow?" I said "yea sure" he said as I was about to leave "wait killua, I uh kinda have something to say" I heard gon say, he told me to come closer like he was gonna whisper something,...

———————————————————————————————————————————————

Yes a cliffhanger I got lazy so yea I think you guys now what's gonna happend next anyways peace!