Chapter 14/⚠️

⚠️WARNING CUTTING AHEAD YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED⚠️

Killua POV

I heard someone knock the door, "killua? Are you in there?" I heard them knock the door, I startled making me accidentally cut my arm, "FUCK" I yell, "killua? Are you ok?" They asked, I start to panic "uhh Yeah! I'll be down just a sec!" I panic, I heard them leave and close the door, I sigh, "now how I'm gonna hide this?" I whisper to myself, I water it then put a bandaid over it, I sigh then I change clothes and left.

I go to the kitchen to see alluka, milluki, and kalluto already eating the cake, "guys you didn't even ate breakfast and lunch yet!" Illumi yelled, I laugh, I get a piece for me and put a napkin to cover it, I go towards the door putting my shoes on first, "bye! I'm going to see gon!" I yell, as I was about to open the door, I heard someone call me, "Killua? Where are you going?" Illumi asks, I face him, "oh uh, I'm gonna go and check gon, haha um, See ya!" I grab the cake and run towards the hospital.

I go the main office to see kurapika worried, "hey kurapika what's wrong?" I ask, he looks at me and sighs, "oh well, it's just that, leorio hasn't come home since yesterday and I just came here and the other doctors said that something happened to that black hair kid, and- I- I don't know" he breaks down, I put the cake in the table and run towards him, "h-hey it's going to be o-ok! D-don't worry!" I half yell, rubbing kurapikas back, he keeps crying now making a scene, "i- I know it's just- I- I cant say I-it" he whispers, "kurapika?" Leorio asks, kurapika runs towards leorio, hugging him.

"H-hey kurapika, are you ok?" He asks, he looks at me and I shrugged, I get up and walk towards him, "are you ok now kurapika?" I ask, he lets go of leorio and he sighs "yeah I'm ok now" he smiles, then kurapika hits leorio In the gut again, "OW WHY DID YOU DO THAT" Leorio yells, "BECAUSE YOU CLOULD'VE AT LEAST TELL ME THAT YOU WERE NOT COMING HOME" kurapika yells back, I stand there just watching those two yelling at each other, then I decided to break it up, "u-um anyways, how's gon?" I ask, leorio stops yelling and looks away, "well, remember when I said he's In a bad state?" I nodded, "well..his condition got even worse, he would sometimes shake, and he could kinda move now since it hurts when he moves so he's mostly gonna be at his bed from now on" he says, I look down.

"But he's ok now, so you can see him today!" He says trying to lit up the mood, I nodded, I grabbed my cake, and went walking towards gons room.

I open the door to see gon looking outside from the window, I looked at his hand and saw that his skin has gone a little bit pale, I sigh and closed the door, "hey gon" I say sitting next to him, Gon slowly turns his head to look at me, he slowly brings his hand up and feels my face, my cheeks, my hair, my lips, he smiles, "hey..killua" he whispers, "sorry for not coming yesterday, leorio said if I leave he would kick me out" I laugh, he slowly laughs, then everything goes quiet, a good one, I hold his hand and I silently start to cry.

I honestly don't know what I'll do without you, gon