"BENBEN!!!" The one who exclaimed did not seem like a woman of noble bred blood, but she was. She was Iduna Bell, the only child of Count and Countess Bell. Her medium length dark green hair had been let lose into waves with one braid from either side of up head that were pinned together with a hair clip at the mid-back of it, still allowing for her to have bangs that had mostly been swept to the right side of her face.

Iduna placing mana in her legs so that she could run faster, headed over towards him. Her more than ample bosom, jumped as she did. Even though most noble women of Emphraim Kingdom had been given the genes to have a curvaceous figure, she had leant to the above average side.

"Iduna, are you truly a Count's daughter trained in noble etiquette from since you were of the age of five?" He inquired with a sigh, glancing around at some of the men who were gazing at Iduna or to be more precisely her chest, but she did not seem to notice it. "You really should adhere to them and not run."

Ignoring what he had asked and had said, she gave him a question of her own. "Why didn't you come?!"

"Let us move to a more private place." Ben said.

Iduna smiled, her golden eyes twinkling. She looped her arms around one of his.

He gently poked the her forehead, trying to get some distance between them. "You are too close as always."

They started to walk for an empty bench where others were not present.

"It does not matter! We will be married in the future!" Iduna declared.

"I see your memory is still more excellent than an amnesiac. I-"

"-will marry the daughter of a concubine to keep my ever so noble concubine blood flowing." She recalled, interrupting him and trying as best as she could to mimic his voice. "Right?" Iduna's smile grew wider, revealing her dimples even more so as she asked with a cute tilt of the head.

Ba-thump!

He looked away from her dimpled smile.

Iduna Bell had fallen in love at first sight with Benjamin Morley when she had met him when she had been twelve years of age and he eleven. She had outright confessed her love for him there and then; and had been told the same thing she had recounted. Even so, she had continued to persist after him and confess to him countless of times over the past ten years and had been given the same response over and over. How could she not know it word from word?

"...." Ben, he had no words to say to that even though he was smart with coming up with comebacks.

Iduna giggled, knowing that she had silenced him. Only she could do that.

They now reached and sat on the empty bench away from prying eyes. "So why did you not come? I could have been married off!"

She was talking about an arranged marriage meeting she had told him to come and disturb. An arranged marriage meeting was a usually planned by the parents or guardians when looking at perspective brides or husbands for their children. They would decide whether they would be wed or not at the conclusion othe meeting.

"It would be ludicrous of me to think that such an event was real." Ben himself knew how much Count and Countess Bell treasured their daughter that they would not spring such a thing on her. They would not permit her to be married to just any noble.

"Pshhh." Iduna voiced, pouting.

Catching the time, Ben stood up. "I will have to depart now."

"Where are you going?"

"To Cousin Anzor's Estate." He answered.

"Cousin Anzor's?" Iduna was a distant relative of Anzor on her mother's side. Countess Bell's maiden name was Marshall. The two had met because of him.

"To teach."

Iduna quizzed. "To teach?" Then continued. "You mean Cousin Anzor's daughter?! Can you even get along with children?!" She laughed recalling some previous of times of how Ben had accidentally made a child cry.

Then she grew excited as she bombarded him with questions. The green haired noble loved children. "Speaking of which, have you met her?! How adorable is she?! Does she possess the Marshalls' dimples?!" Possessing dimples was a common trait most in the Marshall Family possessed. And Anzor had dimples. She smiled, pointing to her own. "Who does she look like -"

Ben poked her forehead once again, disrupting and stopping Iduna's rambling. "-Ssshhh, Iduna, I am sure that you will get to meet her soon, too see for yourself. Her name is Ashnah."

Countess Bell and Iduna were apart of the small group of family members who Anzor could trust.

"That is true." She agreed. "So what are you going to teach her? It better be an interesting topic."

"The first basics of Magical Studies."

"Nice." Iduna said.

A study had been conducted within the Emphraim Kingdom from ages 5-10,  and concluded that Magical Studies was their favourite subject of their education syllabus.

"Hurry up and go. Do not have little Ash waiting."

"Then, until next time."

As Iduna watched Ben walk away, a smile graced her face, coming up with an idea.

⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️⚜️
You guys are going to finally learn about the magic in this world. I knew it took longer than usual compared to other books.