Freakin' in the office

Collecting files from the front desk Tara's nude Steve Madden heels clacked as she walked toward the printer room, having to make copies of many documents her thick thighs rubbed together creating heat between them forgetting to apply baby powder on them this morning. Pulling down her white pencil skirt grunting feeling her vanilla-colored Michael Kors belt tighten on her waist. Placing a loss strand of hair between her ear she placed a sheet of paper in the printer.

" Hey! Tara, Mr. Ford would like to see you in his office " Anastasia told her before walking back to her station.

Groaning lowly Tara's stomach began to turn nervous he'd fire her, last week she had a thirty-minute break but not realizing the time she took a whole hour instead. Praying silently in her head begging God not allowing her to get fired Tara really needed the job.

Letting out a shaky breath she stood in front of the Oakwood door that had a plaque drilled to the door with his name engraved into the metal, knocking softly on the door waiting for an answer. " Come in " shivering as his voice boomed out of the room, turning the knob revealing an irritated Mr.Ford leaning back on his black executive leather chair with hands folded behind his head.

" Have a seat "

Following his orders Tara slowly sat down on the chair that was facing his black oak veneer desk, feeling his eyes staring at her Tara tried looking everywhere but at him. " Tara do you know why I called you in here?" Fiddling with her fingers sighing she finally looked up at him.

" Yes, Sir " looking at his smooth caramel skin noticing the word 'lion' inked onto his knuckles, " I would like to apologize that I was being irresponsible and not keeping track of time " a puzzled look came upon Dillon's face.

" That's not what I called you in for "

Tara's eyes widened embarrassed that she'd just told on herself, chuckling Dillon scanned her face taking in her beauty her parents had gifted her. The freckles that were sprinkled on her nose as her warm mahogany skin brung life into the dark themed office, her natural coily hair slicked up into a slick back ponytail and her velvety skin moisturized in mango butter. The main thing that caught his eye was her long natural wispy lashes adding a more dramatic effect to her deep-set eyes as her dark brown orbs held fear. A frown growing on her full glossed lips.

Standing up Dillon loosened the ivory cream-colored silk tie that was wrapped around the collar of his beige dress shirt, "what do you mean you lost track of time?" swiftly walking over to the flustered Tara he stared into her soul with his hazel eyes.

" I–I didn't realize that it passed thirty minutes " she explained, scooting back that gave Dillon space to stand directly in front of her. Moving forward the two became face to face smirking Dillon brought his thumb toward Tara's bottom lip pulling it down with the pad of his thumb he let it go free making it flick her top lip.

A low hiss flowed from her mouth lust overpowered the fear that was once held in her eyes, " rough? " Gasping loudly Tara's mouth formed into an 'O' shape as Dillon gripped her neck tightly.

Pecking her lips softly Tara whined feeling his grip becoming tighter reaching her hand to touch his chest lightly pushing away, " Mr.Ford we ca–" holding her face in his hand he cut her off.

" We can but you have to be quiet, ok?"

Nodding her head slowly Dillon placed a sloppy kiss onto her lips leading a trail down to her neck leaving love marks, moans were released trying to contain them. Running his hands down her shoulders falling down to her breast massaging them gently through her nude silk-cashmere blouse that was tucked into her skirt. Briskly unbuttoning her blouse Dillon's mouth watered staring at her D cups.

" Damn " he murmured as he lifted them out of the white bra that confined them.

Bending down Dillon took a nipple into his mouth sucking them as Tara moaned sweetly, " get up " following his orders she stood there not knowing what to do. Feeling him pull on her wrist Dillon bent her over on the desk making her butt stick out.

Lifting up her skirt giving it a firm smack causing Tara to yelp, " look at that ass " he chuckled while removing his belt.

Reaching down Tara began to tease herself pushing her hand out of the way Dillon slid her panties to the side displaying her fat lips that were throbbing for pleasure, her own juices glazing the outer part of her lips.

Sipping onto his hand Dillion rubbed her pussy in a circular motion groaning at the sight his erection bulged through his pants, slipping one finger in Tara gasped softly feeling his finger invading her hole. " Pussy so wet and tight " Dillon spoke in disbelief.

" F–fuck! " The pressure that was building in her stomach was insane.

Quickly grasping the edge of the desk a loud groan escaped from the pit of Tara's stomach as Dillon plunged his seven in a half-inch member into her tight hole, whimpers and cries filled the office. Pressing his hand into her back not allowing her to move upward Dillon took his bottom lip into his mouth as he began to thrust fast.

" Shit, Oh fuck! " he grunted loudly

Clutching onto his pulsating piece her nectar dripped down her thighs, tapping her butt signaling her to get up Dillon sat her on the desk.

" Lay down "

Carefully scooting her down to the edge of the desk Dillon placed her legs on his shoulders before he tapped his hardened member on her sore lips, easing his way into her wet canal. "Oh my gosh" whining Tara toyed with her hardened nipples.

Starting with slow strokes hitting her spot cream coated his dick allowing him to go deeper, groaning he tried not to nut fast but her pussy was insane. Being unbearable Tara screamed as she reached her climax.

" Fuck this my shit " growling as he pulled out releasing onto her stomach.

Panting loudly the two tried to fix themselves the best they could, Tara's hair was sweated out. " Well, I should get going" a grin was plastered on her face.

" Yeah, same time tomorrow? "

" Definitely " exiting the office Tara felt many eyes on her.