Jet-lagged

Looking out staggered by the beautiful scenery in front of her a beaming grin graced upon her face feeling her husband's arms wrap around her waist, snuggling his face into her neck Marcus placed light kisses causing Jazmyn to quiver. The two were on their honeymoon super excited to be free from stress and their three-year-old daughter Evie, feeling the warm breeze sweep up against their faces from the hut they were staying in the Maldives. "I'm so jet-lagged" chuckling Jazmyn turned around placing a peck onto his lips. 

" We can't go to bed just yet babe " smirking Jazmyn tapped the tip of his nose.

" oh! Really, why is that? " Ignoring him Jazmyn walked to the bathroom.

Finally, closing the door intaking a sharp breath Jazmyn tried to calm her nerves, for over a week she planned to find sexy lingerie that Marcus would love but the last time she ever felt sexy was before having Evie. Having a small pudge and stretch marks that were printed all on her thighs and stomach made Jazmyn feel less beautiful every time she scanned her body in the mirror. The butterflies in her stomach were going crazy and her mind rushing with adverse possibilities that could happen.

Ignoring all the bad energy extracting out of the yellow sunflower sundress she wore on their flight and removing the brown thong sandals that were sported on her feet Jazmyn made sure she had all her bath essentials, scrubbing every crevice and crack on her body all she wanted was for this moment to be special. The two became accustomed to the shower quickies and silent morning fuckin' Jaz was gonna make worth their while.

Getting out lathering her smooth dark bronze skin in cocoa butter lotion making sure to get a wax before their trip so she didn't have to do the ' quick shave ', grabbing the brand new blush pink lingerie set from Cosabella putting it on she felt like a new woman, adding a few curls to the front of her 20-inch Eurasian hair. "Babe! They got free room service " Marcus yelled from the bed as he waited patiently for his wife.

" We should wait after dessert " knitting his eyebrows together Marcus had a confused look on his face. Before he could ask what she meant Jazmyn came out with a see-through pink rode that gave a slight peek what was underneath.  Looking dumbfounded Marcus looked at Jazmyn with lust and desire, " What? You don't like it " biting the corner of her mouth as she played with the end of her robe.

" You look amazing, "

Getting up walking over to the nervous Jazmyn gripping her waist Marcus pulled her in making both of their chest touch, "Why are you nervous? I've seen you naked all the time " shrugging her shoulders all the confidence she built up in the bathroom mirror washed away with ease. Touching her face Marcus's fingertips softly caressed Jazmyn's face before pulling hers close to his, closing her eyes feeling Marcus's lips graze onto hers tasting the vanilla honey chapstick he wore almost daily. Deepening the kiss using his tongue to part her glossed pouty lips grumbling as their tongues tangled together.

Parting away from the lustful and wistful kiss Marcus stared into Jazmyn's light brown upturned eyes, "laid down," following his demand Jazmyn gradually laid vertically onto the plush white bed hearing the waves crash into each other calming her down a little. Climbing on the bed Marcus hovered over her the staring contest continued before Jazmyn was brave enough to bring his head down to bring him into a heated kiss.

Running her hands down his white beater reaching the hem of his beater Jazmyn gently pulled at it signaling she wanted it off, hurrying to take it off Marcus resumed the kiss slipping his warm tongue into her mouth.

Kissing down to her neck circling his tongue leaving burgundy colored hickeys down all the way to top part of her left breast, slithering the blush pink bra strap down Marcus left a kiss on both of her shoulders. Taking a bosom into his mouth allowing his teeth to gently sink into her sensitive dark brown nipple, " OH SHIT! " Shrieking at the painful pleasure placing her white manicured hand on top his head.

Releasing the nipple from his mouth trailing down to her bikini line the only thing blocking him was the pink lace thong that clung to Jazmyn's love handles tracing the initial tattoo that she had on her bikini line, pulling down the thong lifting to make the process more easy Marcus's tongue brushed slowly on his bottom lip seeing the cotton padding have a wet stain.

" Just fuck me " whining Jazmyn just wanted to love make the night away.

Smiling Marcus plastered a kiss on her love before moving it down to her thigh he didn't care what she wanted he was going to give her best head she'd received in a while, " did you not hea–" getting cut off Jazmyn felt her husband nibble on her sensitive bud. Squirming and heavy breaths exhaled from Jazmyn's lungs as she tried to push his head away, ignoring her movements Marcus sucked hard on her swollen bud causing her juice to flow.

" S— stop! " She whimpered.

Pulling at the bud softly with his teeth a knot began to form in Jazmyn's stomach knowing she was reaching the climax she was longing for, " You wanna cum?" Trembling as his baritone voice waved through her body causing a throbbing feeling to come upon her love. " Yes... FUCK! " Sticking two thick fingers into her entrance pumping slowly but occasionally speeding up the pace while slurping on her wet canal.

Curling his fingers squirt sprayed all over his face not bother at all Marcus slurped up the sweet treat he was given as Jazmyn's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her toes curling, her once beautifully styled hair disheveled and many tresses sticking to her forehead.

Kissing back up to her lips Marcus placed a flavorful kiss allowing her to taste her own nectar, Groaning feeling Jazmyn hand rubbing against his already erected piece. "You ready?" Nodding her head, the lovers made love groans and moans filled the hut powerful strokes being given ending up with Jazmyn dealing with sore limbs and many scratches upon Marcus's back and arms.

Laying with each other bare of clothing they just talked, " still jet-lagged? " Smirking Jazmyn dragged her acrylics across his chest.

" Very " smiling placing a peck on her lips.