10:02

Opening the stained glass French door Kaine quickly removed her black flats that were on her feet, sighing out of relief as she smelt the natural aroma of vanilla and Shea butter that flowed around her home that she shared with her family of five. " Babe?! " she shouted while placing her beige trench coat on the coat rack.

" Bedroom! " smiling at his reply, Kaine headed directly toward the master bedroom which she been dreaming of laying in their large bed ever since she'd arrived at the office.

Walking through the door that was wide open happily scurrying to her husband of ten years with a large grin forming, Derrick smirked as his beauty jump onto him with glee. " you missed me that much? " pecking his lips repeatedly while having her hands on his cheeks causing his lips to forcefully pucker.

" How was the first day back? " Derrick asked genuinely interested.

" exhausting! I missed my babies, speaking of babies how were they? "

" good – surprisingly, Sioma got a gold star today at school so I took her to the ice cream parlor for a reward, the babies were decent they whined for bit but they were ok "

Nodding her head Kaine yawned softly, her body adjusting back to her regular work schedule was the hardest thing she's done ever since having the twins. Not being ready to go back to work after her maternity leave was up but knowing they need the cash Kaine had to settle and prepare for her misogynistic coworkers.

" any problems though? "

Rolling over she laid spread out on the bed letting out a sigh, " I was not ready to see all those white men again critiquing my decisions, my ideas all the way to how I style my hair "

Which was true Kaine worked for an organization that specialized in helping kids in the system get funding for scholarships for college.

" you couldn't handle the black organization and now your complaining about the white faces, it ain't many other organizations baby "

" I know! But it's just so — stressful, how I just can't fit in anywhere " she whined closing her eyes, " I think it's me... " lifting up from the bed Kaine, began stripping from her clothes.

" come'ere, " slowly walking over to Derrick's side of the bed, Kaine, sighed as she was finally in his reach. " you are the problem – aht! Before you try and go off, baby, maybe this isn't your calling " grasping her hips into his hands pulling her into him with force.

Letting it marinate Kaine started to see the bigger picture, maybe isn't wasn't her density. But the problem was she didn't know what her passion was, she was known for bouncing from job to job and when she came across this one she just stuck with it because it paid well.

" Well, I don't what my calling is "

" You'll find it — but right now stop worrying and relax mama " placing his head into the crook of her neck Derrick gently placing kisses trailing down to her chest.

" Don't stress that pretty lil' head of yours "

Moaning lightly Kaine planted her hand on top of her husband's head biting her bottom lip trying to keep her moans low, " baby, " feeling him taking the hard aching nipple into his mouth. Sucking so calmly he fondled with the other, gasping as she felt Derrick's teeth softly graze her.

" Dee! What if Sioma comes in? "

Lightly chuckling he removed the nipple from his moist cave, " that lil girl is knocked out I gave her a melatonin gummy, " erupting into laughter Kaine shoved his shoulder.

" You gon' stop giving those to my baby when you want some coochie, boy "

" Nah, she gon' stop coming in here to sleep with us... ole cock blocking ass " Rolling her eyes Derrick resumed his previous movements.