Chapter 2

No POV

Jeff steamrolls into Slenderman's office. Gaining Slenderman's attention immediately. He stops for a few seconds before starting his story. He tells Slendy about the new killer. Who wears a dark blue jacket with red stains on some of it. How he killed the entire group that Jeff had found with one gesture. Then he took the bodies and left. Slenderman raises his eyebrows as this but excepts it none the less.

"Interesting, please alert me if he re-appears, Jeff. Until then, please leave my office and take your knife with you."

Jeff huffs angrily as he pulls his knife out of the wall where he threw it before turning and storming out the door. When he shut Slenderman's door, he hears the noises from the rest of the mansion. As he walks towards the lounge, the anger and tension seeps off him and he's calm. He opens the door to hear BEN scream,

"YOU WILL NEVER BEAT ME, YOU SCUM!"

With Toby replying with a,

"OH YEAH? WELL WHAT AM I DOING NOW!"
"DYING!"
"URGH! REMATCH!"

"ANOTHER?!" Jane screeched at Toby.

"SHUT UP JANE!" Jeff shouted at her.

Horror POV

The sky is starting to lighten as i unload the human bodies into the bin. Pap comes over and picks one up, he inspects it and smiles, he looks up at me,

"Good Job Brother!"

He announces,

"There is plenty of meat for my spaghetti! And we could grill some of them for the other monsters down at Grillbys!"

I smile back at him before announcing,

"Pap, I'm going back to see if they have any human food, ok?"

"Ok then Brother!"

Papyrus calls back.

As i walk i take a shortcut to speed up the way to the campsite. Soon i'm there and i start to dig through their tents and around the campfire. I pick up a few packets of marshmallows, some candy bars and even a duo of sandwiches, still in it's package. I pick them up, thankful for the wasteful humans. As I unload them onto my Blaster I hear someone moving behind me. I twirl in alarm, my eye locking onto the human. Their wearing a blue mask with black eyes and black tears, almost like he had so much hate that it was pouring out of his eyes. I chuckle at this thought. He seems like and interesting fellow.

"What are you doing out here, boy?"
I call out to him. He continues to look at me, without a sound. We stand like this for a bit. But after a while i sigh and start it head back to the house.
"I was looking for food."
I turn. Turns out that the boy can talk.
"Well you aren't getting any of mine, so you can leave."
I growl at him. He continues to look at me. Before continuing,
"I eat... different food."
I was about to leave the strange human there when i noticed the boy starting to sniff around. He looked up at me,
"You smell of blood."
I stare back at him. Not backing down. Pap's spaghetti will be done soon though, I'll have to speed this up.
"Well then, what do you eat?"
I ask him, ignoring his last comment. He looks back at me for a few seconds, obviously trying to figure if out if i will attack him. Finally he answers.
"I eat kidneys."
He stares at me, waiting for a reaction. I just shrug at him.
Then i say something, that makes me cringe inside.
"We might have some spare food at my house."
He thinks for a few seconds before nodding. This time, as i start to walk away he follows me.