Wounded and Worried

I woke up with Yemaya licking my face and a smile flickered briefly on my face and she walked away again and I looked at my arm then looked away and wished I hadn't.

I got up then started walking back to my tree.

I was so stupid! I shouldn't have left the village without any cheap medicine that the village had, weapons, food and water and also of course, Akuchi! I was so stupid! How did I think I was going to survive?! But of course I can't go back now! They would whip me or beat me to death. ARG.

. . . . . . . . . .

I got to my tree and looked up and groaned in frustrating, of course I couldn't get up there with my arm bleeding out, so I kicked the tree hard and the sun started setting but I kept on kicking the tree and finally got some dent in it, wide enough for me to squeeze in, even though it was uncomfortable.

Well, now I just have to find some food and try not to die of starvation.

Totally simple.

I fell asleep and dreamed of Akuchi throwing knives at me, with red eyes and when a hundred knives were about to sink into my stomach I woke up and was sweating.

What in the world is that supposed to mean? That I'm scared of Akuchi killing me? Or death? Both, of course.

I tried to get up but incredible pain shot through my arm and I winced then sat back down.

I can't die like this.

I looked at my wound again then looked away.

That was really gross.

I sat back down as comfortable as I could and took in a deep breath.

Everything was fine.

I would find a way to get up.

I would be FINE.

. . . . . . . . . .

I didn't know I could practically lie to myself, I kept on trying to get up but fell back down.

Great just great. I would die of blood loss and starvation and dehydration.

Way to go, Aida.

For the rest of the day I kept on trying to get up but it was too much, I didn't have anything that could help me and sat back down and closed my eyes for the last time I would.

Goodbye world that I love.

Goodbye Akuchi.

Goodbye Yemaya the leopard.

Goodbye parents.

Goodbye village.

Goodbye to everyone.