Chapter 2

The first sense that came back was my hearing. There was a rhythmic beeb to my right and to my left I heard muffled voices, this told me that I was in a room and there were people outside of that room. As I became more aware, I tried to open my eyes but got nauseous and the room spun. I groaned and shut my eyes tight. I tried to bring my hand to my head but there was something cold weighing it down. I slowly open my eyes again and see a shiny cuff around my wrists and although there was a blanket, I could tell there were cuffs on my ankles.

As I looked around more my clothes were the same and there was something going into my right arm that connected the thing that was making the beeping noise. The door opened on the other side of the room and someone with a white coat walked in followed by people in blue with vests on. They looked funny wearing the same thing as each-other.

"hello, can you talk?" This was the person in white that spoke. I nodded my head as he walked around the bed and touched the beeping thing making it go quiet. "Can you tell us your name?" He asks glancing down at me.

"N-name?" I stutter out. "I don't have one. I was never given one." I said and by the looks the other people in the room my answer was not what they expected. "They just call me cat."

This time a man in a vest spoke. he had a gun around his belt and didn't look amused. "We have some questions for you pertaining to your boss."

"Where did that man go?" I asked. "the really muscular one and the one that had the goggles on." He was the one that helped me, not these people. I didn't want to talk to them. They spoke like the boss, like they were above me.

"Are you talking about All Might and Eraserhead?" this was the man in white again. "I understand you not knowing who Eraserhead is but All Might?" He turned to the people in blue. "Are you sure they didn't hit their head at all?"

"Positive," one responded, "Eraserhead said they collapsed after being shot with some sort of drug."

"I want to speak to him" I said quietly. that was the man that helped me and didn't speak down to me. "I'll answer anything he asks me." Its the least I could do for him sense he was the only one that came for me after the boss shot me.

"Fine." The men in blue walked out the room but the man in the white coat stayed.

"Are the men in blue mad? Will I get punished sense I wanted something form them?" I looked at the man and he looked back at me puzzled.

"Those are called Police men. and no, they just want to know whats going on. will you answer just one question for me? then I promise to leave you alone." He asked. He was different than these so called police men so I nodded.

"Do you know what heroes are?" he asks pulling up a chair that was in the corner of the room I hadn't noticed before.

"heroes?" I ask.

"Yes. Don't be afraid. I won't get mad at you if you don't know." He offered me a smile and I looked back at him in shock.

"Wont get mad?" I whisper to myself. "they save people who are about to die." This was the only explanation I could come up with with what I knew and what I experienced. My hero came to me before I died and saved me, thats why I want to talk to him, to thank him.

"Thats one way to describe it. A hero is someone who-" the man stopped talking as the door opened once again and this time there he was. the man that saved me. My hero. he was wearing all black and had a weird scarf on and I couldn't see his goggled anymore.

He spoke as he walked, "A hero is someone who helps those in need and makes sure everyone is safe." he said while being followed in by the police officers. His voice was low and gravely, like the boss', but it was different, there was no hate dripping from his words or anger in-between his breath.