Chapter 6

Everything was black and there was a slow hum that got louder and louder. Gunshots rang in every direction with the flash of the gun powder illuminating the darkness.

I couldn't move. My heart beat faster and my breathing increased. I have to get out. I thought to myself. where am I? Where can I run? My head was spinning as the ringing in my ears started to make my head spin. The humming got higher pitched and it seemed like it would go on forever.

"Hey!" Someone shouted in the dark. What? Hello!? I couldn't open my mouth. "Hey!" There it was again. I felt hands grip my shoulders tight. My heart pounded as everything overwhelmed me.

"It's a dream." The voice sounded familiar. It wasn't the boss. or any of the other animals. "I need you to wake up." you need me? to wake up? All of the following events flashed before my eyes as my breath hitched. am I - am I dreaming?

"If you can hear me. You're safe now. there's no reason to be afraid." the voice said. Afraid. No reason. Safe. I think to myself.

My eyes shoot open and I spring up in bed. Eraserhead let's go of my shoulders and backs away. Im breathing heavy and I feel damp.

"Sorry" I apologize.

"You can't help it." He responds. "Come on." He nods his head to the door. I nod back, not questioning where we were going.

I get off the bed and follow, feeling gross and tired. We walk to the door, put on our shoes, and head out. trying to keep focus on where we were at and what was going on like Aizawa told me to do we were walking back to UA.

Once inside the gates, instead of going inside, we followed the building outside until we got to an open area with some trees scattered around.

The sun was still out but it was later in the day, so I guessed I slept for a few hours.

"Here is fine" He said and stopped. "I'm going to teach you a few things" I nod, feeling sluggish and drained. "Through your exhaustion, you must still be prepared for any situation, understood?"

I nod again, trying to find what little energy I had left. He spoke again, "get into your fighting stance." I did as he said, sharpening my nails into claws and widening my stance. I also opened my senses more.

He circled me while talking, "When you are tired and week, that is when you can make the most improvements. Tell me. What do you see around you?"

Without breaking my stance or moving my head, my eyes darted around focusing, "Trees, open grass, the school gate."

"And what do those mean? How can those be used with your quirk and what you know about mine?"

"My agility. I probably can't out run you in the open areas and my guess is we want to keep it contained to inside the school." I respond, finding new energy in learning and being able to show him what I know.

"So what does that leave?" He stops walking behind me.

"The trees-" I say and hear a flow behind me. The scarf. I run and climb up a tree as fast as I could and don't stop to take a breath until I find a spot to hide in. From my spot I can see where he stood with his scarf still extended to the tree stump where i once was.

"Good" I can hear a smile in his voice. He says louder and to the leaves above, "You have to remember, running away and finding help is always an option given the circumstances. There is nothing wrong with admiring you need help." I can feel myself breathing heavy.

His head turns to my exact position. "I thought you said you had the stealth of a cat. It's harder to find my cat than this." His scarf shot out from around his neck and into the trees.