"Yea. Come on Soojung. In my room."

Xiumin dragged me into his room. He sat me down on his bed as he looked deep into my eyes.

"Ok. So about the flower. D.O and I decided to do something. Like an experiment. We made this magical flower. I know. It sounds really girly but trust me, it's not as girly as you think. It's really powerful. Anyways, we made this flower seed and planted it in a pot. We put a glass 'cage' over the pot so it was trapped inside. Just imagine the rose in the Little Prince." He paused.

"D.O put this special type of magic on which made the flower belong to Kai and the flower will only bloom if his love for you grows. So when the flower finally blooms. It will mean that he loves you. And that's all."

I was speechless. How...when....why?...

Suddenly the door opened and D.O came in with some green tea. He gave one to me and one to Xiumin. He also sat down.

"Does everyone kn--"

"No they don't. We are the only ones that know it." D.O responded.

"Oh...."

I took a sip of my green tea and let the liquid flow down my throat.

"Can I see it?" I asked.

Xiumin nodded.

"Sure."

Xiumin and D.O walked through the living room and went out of the dorm without anyone knowing. They then told me that we had to drive to SM. The night was cold as the wind slammed into my face. Damn....I almost forgot about Korea's Winter......

We got a taxi, and got permission to drive to SM. Why were we going to SM? Is the flower really there?

We got off the taxi and went in the building with a help of D.O and a SM staff member. The staff member let us in as D.O led the way to a secret room that I've never been in.

"It's in here. Come on." Xiumin opened the locked door with a key card. The door opened and the room was dark and cold. Can we please get out of the cold for once? I feel like the taxi was the only place that was warm!

D.O turned the light on and in the middle of the room, there was a glass container and in it, there was the flower pot with the glass cage on top. I stared at it for a long time. At the front of the container, there was my name on a golden plate.

"Oh hey! Look! Jiyun's one is withering!" D.O exclaimed pointing at another one in the corner of the room.

"What?" I asked puzzled.

"We made another one for Kai, it was to see if the love of Jiyun grows or withers."

I walked over to her glass container and it also had her name on it on a golden plate. I stared at both Xiumin and D.I amazed.

"I can't believe you guys did this."

"We had to. And plus! I don't come out of the book that much!" Xiumin exclaimed

(A/N Sorry for the sudden mention of this book ^^" KIM MINSEOK!! IN THE NAUGHTY CORNER NOW!!!)

"Let's say he never said that." D.O said. I nodded.

"Let's go back now." Xiumin suggested.

We both agreed as he locked the door again.

"Does SM know?"

"Yea. Of course." D.O said as we arrived back at the apartment.

"Oh."

"Look, you don't go check on the flower yourself ok?" Xiumin said before we entered the dorm.

"Ok."

Everything was quiet and dark.

"Goodnight guys."

"Goodnight Soojung ^^"

We went into our rooms and I saw Jessica and Krystelle play Go Stop. My eyes widen.

"What the hell?!"

"Oh...h-hey ^^" Krystelle said sounding innocent. Amy and Tinky's were beside them playing UNO. I mentally face palmed.

"I can't believe I'm seeing this...."

Kai's POV

"Kai?"

"Huh? Who are you?" I asked. A girl was standing in front of me looking worried.

"It's me XXXXXX."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok guys! This is an update everyone was waiting for! Truthfully, I was going to update my other book but you know...@sofilyn was thinking of ways to say 'please update' @EXOTANBOY_KOOKIE was bothered to write 'really' and 'please' three hundred times (unless you copied and pasted it) @exoplanet12_ melted my heart and @EunHaeniee99 was overdosed to my story. So I had no choice but to update this book.

Anyways, 2015!!! YAY!!! FINALLY THE DREADFUL UGLY LOOKING 2014 IS NOW GONE!!! YES!!! I'm actually really looking forward for this year now that it's a new year and it's the year of the sheep!!~~ Bah~~~

Oh an guys, did you see the leaked comeback schedules for SM (Sorry kman90 Yoojung lied to me. It was a leaked.) anyways, so EXO is having two, SHINee is having two--- you know what? Let's just say SM IS TRYING SO HARD TO MAKE MONEY RIGHT NOW...but...on the bright side....Jonghyun~~~

Me and my sister was like "I bet it's going to be a ballad." And stuff like that but when I saw the teaser I was like. "Yup totally gonna be a ballad". But seriously. I'm actually really excited. I mean who wouldn't be? Like ok...maybe I'm a bit scared that the concept might be a bit like Taemin's Danger.....BUT YOU'VE GOT TO BLOODY ADMIT....TAEMIN'S HAIR WAS THE MOST UGLIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SEEN!!!.....was it just me? But you see. I've got a feeling VIXX's stylist has a pretty good sense in fashion....apart from the part about Ravi's ugly looking tin hat....and maybe his haircut.....

Anyways, enough of me. Let's hear from you!

Question: A new student just transferred into your class! Who is it?
1. Hyuk (VIXX)
2. Jungkook (BTS)
3. Namjoo (APINK)
4. Joy (Red Velvet)

For me: ..............Jungkook.........of course....I would die before he would get in the classroom. XD although maybe having Namjoo wouldn't be bad....

Comment below

👇👇