Chapter 24 : The New Fellaz

Bắt đầu từ đầu

JYP-nim stopped for a minute, he seems hesitant at first but eventually accept the handshake finalizing the trade. I want to stop the deal but i know there's nothing i can do about it.

"Come on Kyoya, let's get going."

"Yes..CEO-nim."

I ask Jackson and Mark to hand me my bag.

"No, we'll help you put it in the car." Jackson said walking to the car outside followed by Mark.

"I guess this is goodbye. Thank you JB-hyung." I said offering a handshake from him. Instead of accepting my handshake, he hugs me tightly.

"I'll miss you my normal friend."

"I'll miss you too." I replied with a light laugh.

"Hyung.."

I turn back and there they stand, TheRachas or maybe now 3Racha.

"Chris.. , Changbin..., Jisung.. One last group hug ?"

"Hell yeah brother."

For one final time TheRachas form their final group hug.I'll miss these boys too.

"Hyung please take this with you." ChangBin said handing me his sleeping buddy Gyu the Munchlax.

"But this is..."

"I don't want you to forget about us, you can return it after you debut.Until then, please take care of Gyu." Changbin said trying to hold his tears.

I can only smile accepting the responsibility to take care and return Gyu to his original owner when the day comes.

"Oppa.."

Jihyo just stand there with her head held down.

"Jihyo..., please take care of 'them'."

"I will.."

"Thanks. Well... it's time, i'll be going now."

My legs feels heavy, too many memories were made here making me so attached to this place. I walk slowly to the black van outside to finally accept my fate.

Outside, Jackson and Mark is waiting for me. Jackson can't hide his sadness, tried to cover it with his hat . Same goes for Mark-hyung who hides his watery eyes with his long bangs.

"Hey, find me if you need help okay ? I'm (sniff) not gonna leave you behind."

"Yeah, we'll be there Kyoya. Just call us."

"Thanks.., i'll.... be going now..."

"I hope the next time we met will be on the stage."

"I hope so."

"Kyoya let's get going !"

"Y-yes.."

One quick group hug was all i need to finally be brave enough to step inside the car and close the door of the van.

Goodbye JYP....

Goodbye GOT7....

Goodbye TheRachas...

Goodbye Twice....

Goodbye Hirai Momo........

The car starts moving from the lobby.My heart aches everytime i look back at the building and at my ex-roommate. But again, all i can do is accept the fact and move on.

--------------------------------------------

"Kyoya-ssi we are here."

I open my eyes from the short slumber, we're now in front of a really unfamiliar building.