Chapter 23 : Deal

Start from the beginning

"I did pick you on my own, so it's a risk that i'm willing to take. And well since you're a special trainee to me, i'm not gonna cut your contract nor Momo's contract."

I can't believe what i just heard, i'm so happy and relieved to hear that. I was about to hug him when..

"But you'll still have to take the consequences in other form."

"I-I understand JYP-nim, i'll do anything as long as Momo can stay in Twice."

"Yes, that's why......you're getting traded."

"H-huh ?"

The warm and cozy feeling left me just like JYP's hand that used to hold my shoulder. He starts to walk around and see the certificates hanging on the wall.

"As you know, Chou Tzuyu is not a trainee from our company. I didn't expect her to take so much votes and make it to the final lineup but i guess that's the excitement in this industry."

He stopped and sighs before he continues.

"Her old entertainment called me earlier after they heard about the news that Tzuyu made it to the final lineup. With that being said, Tzuyu must cut contract with her old company and sign a new one with us."

He then turns to me and approach me slowly.

"And her old entertainment demand a substitute for her."

"And her substitute is..."

"Yes, you'll fill her spot in her old company and will sign a contract with their label."

Once again i feel like my whole world came crashing down. I-i'm getting traded ? No ! I refuse to accept this !

"JYP-nim you can't do this to me ! I-I've done everything you ask me to ! I've help you produce music, i've join and work together with The Rachas. Please--"

"You really think you have a choice now ?"

His words stabbed me dead, i want to say something against it but can't find any argument to say. He's right, i..don't have any other choice.

"In fact, you should be grateful Kyoya. You're getting traded, not being cut without honor from a company."

B-but for me..to leave a home like JYP Entertainment,the place where i learn and grew as an upcoming artist. I-i can't , i don't want to leave...

"B-but JYP-nim.."

"Let's make it simple then. You have two choices,

option A : You stay and i'll cut Momo from Twice and terminate both of your contract

Or

Option B : You agree to the trade, you leave, and Momo will stay in Twice.

Which one do you prefer ?"

I-i can't pick..If i pick option A not only i'll rob Momo's dream we both we'll be kicked out from JYP Ent. But option B is way worse, and Momo...i can't let her-

"Pick your option Kyoya, i don't have all day here."

"I-i'll do option B JYP-nim."

"I know you'll pick that. You'll move in less than 24 hour-"

"W-WHAT !? YAH ! DO YOU HATE ME THAT MUC--"

I stopped as JYP-nim once again glare at me. I didn't realize i just raised my voice in front of the person that gave me a chance in his company.

"You wanna know why i want to get rid of you as fast as possible ?"

I widen my eyes didn't expect that type of respond to come from JYP-nim.