Chapter 17 - Finale

"The rings and vows will be given in the chapel, and the reception will be held in the grand hall", Sophie explains to me as we walk down the hallway.

"Dad will meet you here, good luck!", Sophie stops and shouts as she hurries away leaving me confused and bit scared that the Devil is meeting with me. 

With a poof of air, the Devil seems to reside right next to me. "Ellie", he holds his hand out almost formally and robotically as his facial expressions stay the same.

With some kind of confidence, I place mine into his, "Dee"? I say as a question for some reason.

Now with that he lets out a small chuckle, "call me dad".

"Ok", I answer surprised. 

"Don't worry", he responds while smiling greatly.

"Victoria told me about your dad, and she said that I should walk you down the isle to give you away", he explains.

"Ahh", I say back with a smile of my own.

"Thank you".

"Lets go then", Dee says as the guards open the doors. 

Joining my arms with his, I wait as the silent guards open the grand doors in front of us, and as they do I hear the chatter quiet down and light starts to form as torches on each wall starts to light up, with magic I guess. 

Automatically my feet start walking with Dee's as we walk elegantly down the aisle. Looking around I see strange faces of whom must be friends of the Devil's family. As well as that on each seat a black and white rose are twirled together to represent me and Victoria. 

And now looking ahead, the planners (Sophie and Blood) have made it so me and my love are oppositely matching. First my eyes reach her legs which are covered in a black material that hugs her figure and pools around her feet. Taking my eyes upwards I smile at the black feathers covering her boobs, which match with her wings that stand tall and proud behind her. Now seeing her face, I try not to cry right on the spot, she looks beautiful... "magnificent".

I seem to mutter out loud as watch a smile grow on her face and small whispers of "awws" surround us as Dee hands me over to my fiancé, and surprising me he bows down as he does. 

I grab hold of Victoria's hand as we walk over who must be the priest, as we reach his stop, Victoria leans over kisses my cheek which of course makes me blush and whispers in my ear sweet words with a naughty tease to them.

"Ladies, gentleman and creatures of the night we are gathered here today in the sight of the Devil, and in the face of his family, to join this dark angel and killer soulmate..."

As the man continues his speech, I continue to look into Victoria's eyes.

"...and encourage each other, stand
together, through sorrows and joys, hardships and triumphs for all
the days of your lives?".

"We do", Victoria says loud and clear and I whisper it just after her, she smirks at me noticing that I was just lost in her eyes. 

"Do you pledge to share your love and the joys of your marriage with
all those around you, so that they may learn from your love and be
encouraged to grow in their own lives?".

"We do", this time I remember to say it at which Victoria tries to hide her giggle.

"May these rings be blessed as a symbol of your union. As often as
either of you look upon these rings, may you not only be reminded of
this moment, but also of the vows you have made and the strength of
your commitment to each other".