43

🍪🧸

🧸⛈ooo ୭̥ choke

🧸⛈
ooo ̥ choke.

episode eighteen.

the time had hit for tryouts for different colleges and i was just as clueless for what my next step would be as ever. i already had a lot of opportunities that had been presented to me from becoming a main cast member on teen wolf, there was the possibility of one tree hill but, during the summer i returned to north carolina to appear in the final season of one tree hill, which was incredibly emotional but nonetheless had to happen. and it has all aired, which also made me cry. i also have many other opportunities presenting themselves to me and it's making me think college isn't my next step. yes it would be nice to fall back on a degree of sorts, but at this moment in time i would do a dance degree or acting degree. nothing that i could fall back on if something happened. plus college will always be there, some of the opportunities i am receiving won't be.

me and mike have had countless deep late night talks about our future and we know we want to be in the others future no matter what. mike is also deeply interested in one school in particular which is joffrey ballet academy of dance in chicago. i support this wholeheartedly because it makes him happy, and we have visited chicago on numerous occasions both falling in love with the city.

currently i'm sat with my mom and dad watching a film, but they can both tell i am pre-occupied. so my dad swiftly pauses the film, "what's on your mind?" he asks giving me the dad look.

"i don't think i want to go to college. would you both be mad at me if i don't?" i ask biting my lip nervously and they both smile.

"of course not sweetie, we want you to be proud of your choices and we trust you. if you don't think college is for you, then don't go." my mom says with a warm smile that instantly relaxes me.

"if not college what do you want to do?" my dad asks, with a look of pride that i am doing what is best for me.

"i'm not sure, teen wolf have offered me a main role on the show. so i could do that, and a few others films and shows have got in contact with me." i say shrugging my shoulders.

"would you stay living in lima? or move to be closer to where most shows are filmed?" my dad asks, and i think for a moment.

"i wouldn't want to stay in lima no offence. i love you both and bella but i think staying here would kind of in a way hold me back. i have always loved chicago so i wouldn't mind living there full time, or even part time. and most shows or films actually film in atlanta or vancouver so if i choose that i could always get a apartment for filming periods. but have chicago as my main base." i say smiling.