thoughts???

Heyy! I'm back???

I'm so sorry that i've been gone for a long time. So much things has happened in my life, and I just couldn't bare it so I need space. And I'm really sorry it took me 4 months to be okay...or atleast much better than before.

Don't worry though, everything is in control. I've put myself together for now.

I also saw some of you message me privately to ask how am i doing and, i also saw the message on my profile and i'm really grateful that you care. Thank you!❤️ I'll reply to all of the messages after this.

And thank you for the supports and the sweet comments!!❤️

So, I'm actually writing this because I need everyone's thoughts on something.

First, how's life for everyone so far? I hope everything goes well for you guys.

And...I also want to know if any of you are still waiting for the update and stay? Or did all of you already ditch this book? Well, I don't blame y'all. I've been gone for 4 whole months.

I don't mind if everyone already ditch this book, I'm still thankful for the amount of time y'all spent for this book. I'm sorry I disappoint everyone for being MIA. And for some of you who's still staying and keep re-reading it with the hope that I will come back and update,,, heyy THANK YOU!!!❤️

So...to be honest...I want to know if you guys still want me to update or not??? Or should I just unpublish this book???

The problem is...I've already plan the plots and everything since the beginning, and now I've been gone for 4 months, so many things has also happened in TIK TOK world.

With Josh and Jaden being hiatus, and Quinton, Blake and Noah as the new members. So, I'm veryyy confused to what am I supposed to do now.

Or should I just continue with my plans? I mean, of course I will do some changes.

And I'm also worried because to be honest my plans is becoming alive....I mean like some of it. It does resemble like real life a bit. And I'm honestly terrified lmao.

SPOILER!!!

One of the plans is actually to make Josh and Nessa broke up and Chase is the reason...AND OOP...that didn't age well...😳

Next is, I'm afraid that I'll not be able to update constantly. Since I'm continuing my studies, I actually have to be at my university this October.

So that's why I need everyone's thoughts. Help me on this one. I don't know what I should do.

And I honestly wasn't sure if I said everything I wanted to say. Since I need to write this on the spot, I can't think clearly. But I guess I will stop here for now.

Please do share your thoughts, Thank you❤️