1.9 | i'm not facing him

———

———

I woke up feeling numb. But surprised when I saw I was on my bed. My head hurts like hell, so I try to get up slowly, and look around. My eyes feels heavy. Maybe because I've been crying all night. But I could still see everything. The mess I made yesterday night are all cleaned up.

" Guys? " I called out for the boys but got no answers.

Then I saw a few sticky notes on my bedside stand, I reach for it and read the contents.

' You're an idiot, Isabel. Told us to do something good, but you did otherwise. We were worried sick, and we're sorry we used the spare keys to open your bedroom, but you left us no choice. It was getting quiet and we couldn't stand it. '

' Also, you're cold as hell. So we change you into a hoodie and sweatpant. But don't worry, it was Avani, Mads and Nessa who helped. We called them right away when we saw the state you're in. '

' Griffin said that you had catch a cold so he's out to get medicines for you. Josh, Jaden and Anthony sending their girls home, and I need to be somewhere so I hope you see this when you woke up. '

' Don't move too much, you're not in a good state. We saw the injuries, and we don't like it one bit, Isabel. And you owe us for cleaning your room. So please listen to us when we said not to do anything while we're not there. '

' And we've also cleaned up our mess around the house, so you just need to rest. Griffin will be there to nurse you, so wait for him and don't do anything stupid.

-Bryce '

I smile and put the sticky notes back on the stand. "You can't stop me, Hall." I mutters while getting up from my bed. But soon, get pushed back down. I groaned.

"Seriously, Griff?" I cross my arms. Griffin just shrugged.

"Stay on the bed. Or I'm calling the police."

"What? What can the police do in this situation?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know. I just feel like saying that."

I chuckled softly. "You're weird."

"Tell me something I don't know." He grins. "Now come on, you need to take your medicine."

I immediately grab the pillow, "Come at me with that poison you called medicine, and I will definitely suffocate you with this pillow."

Griffin takes a step closer. "Isabel, please. Just take the damn medicine."

" No. Go suck a giant burger! "

"What the fuck. I'm not gonna do that, Isabel." Griffin roll his eyes. "Come on, the medicine won't hurt."

" Nuh uh. You won't hurt! But the medicine? Ha, they will."

I saw Griffin smiles. "Nope, I don't like that smile."

"I just thought that you're cute." He rubbed his neck lightly.

"Hey. I promise okay, if you take your medicine, I'll buy you ice cream."

"Dude, if you think bribing me with food is gonna get you anywhere, then you're out of luck." I hug the pillow, and glares at Griffin.

"Really? I'll actually buy you a lot of any food you want though. But it's okay if you don't—"

"Deal. I'll take the medicine." I said pouting.

"Alright." Griffin smile again, and sit edges closer to me on my bed. He gave me my medicines, and I took it.

" Gross. " I grimaced when I start to taste the medicine in my mouth. Griffin laughs. I shoved him playfully and roll my eyes.

"Not my fault you have the cutest reaction to every little things."

"Shut up, I'm not cute." I cross my arms, glaring.

"Awe, I can feel my heart melting at the cuteness." Griffin laughs.

"I hate you, Griffin Johnson."

"No, you don't."

I roll my eyes playfully.

"So, how are you feeling?" Griffin inspected my face worriedly and I caught his eyes linger momentarily on my injuries.

"Well, like shit. But fine." I smiles.

"Understandable." Griffin pursed his lips— maybe not quite convince with my statements.

"So... I think it's a good idea to spend time together when all the boys are back."

"No. I'm not facing him." I glares and said firmly.

"Oh please of course not. All the boys but not including him."

"Really? Okay then. Sounds good." I smiles when Griffin grins.

" I smiles when Griffin grins