1.4 | lucky to have you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

———

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

———

"Hey, Griff." I greeted Griffin who just woke up from his slumber.

"Hey, Isabel. Where's Kio?" He take a seat beside me on the couch. Josh already went out to get Nessa. And we're the only person left in the house. To be honest, it was making me a little nervous since we haven't been alone since the incident when I got wasted.

"Out. Don't know where though. He didn't even reply my text yet." I shrugged and continued watching the movie on the television.

It feels weird because Griffin didn't say anything. I sighed then turn my head to see Griffin. "Listen, I'm sorry for the other night. It must be uncomfortable for Dixie to watch that."

"Dixie? What, why?" Griffin furrowed his eyebrows.

"Griff. I know you two like each other. You two aren't that subtle, you know." I winked.

Griffin laughs. "Fine. I do like her, but I don't know about her. Why did you think she likes me back?"

"I don't know. I just had the feelings."

"And here I thought she told you that or something. I was lowkey getting excited."

"Oh come on, Griff. You know she'd be a fool not to fall for you." We both laughed at that.

"Anyways, you should try asking her out. You're going to regret it if you don't."

"Well, I kind of asked her for a date tonight. I will see what I can do."

"Ooh, you go Griff." I smile and offer a fistbump and he didn't hesitate to return it.

"Kio's lucky to have you."

"Mm, why?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Because it's you. Anyone would be lucky to have you."

I laugh and roll my eyes. I think it's safe to say that Josh and Griffin is starting to warm up to me. I feel like they've accept me in their life and that's why they're saying things like this.

fostering isabel | 𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें