Character BIO:

Name: Mochizuki Setsuna

(This is what you look like before reincarnation)

Hair Color: Black

Eye color: Black

Hair length: Medium length

Height: 6'3

Age: 26

Background:

The Mochizuki Family is a family of prestige with Immense fortune and power. The Mochizuki Family has 2 sons, with Setsuna as the Eldest at the age of 26, and Touya at he age of 12. As the Eldest son of the family, Setsuna was groomed to be the heir of the wealth and power of the Mochizuki's. And at a very young age of 3 he started showing signs of being a prodigy. With that, he matured really quickly, easily getting top ranks at school. Easily breezing through the topics of Law, Economics, Business studies and many more. Due to that, he is also a target of envy, as he is good-looking, athletic, and is the best at everything that he does, along with fact that he is very kind, and heart warming. Despite all of this, he always takes time to spend with his family, especially touya, who is also as, capable as him. When their father died due to a unforseen accident, he took on the role as the Head of the family, with the assistance of his mother and Touya.

(This is what you look like after reincarnation Age: 16)

Skills:

Along with the skills found in your new world, you also have God-tier powers granted to you by God him-self.

---

Hyper Regeneration : a passive skill that Speeds up Mana, Stamina, Natural Regeneration ETC. to 100,000 times the normal speed.

Carved seal of Absolute Servility : By applying a seal on their right hand, you gain complete control over them and will turn into very loyal and obedient subjects that will never disobey your decision.

Holy Fighting Spirit: a skill that gives overwhelmingcAttack, defence, and speed buff.

Materialisation: Allows any type of material to appear in front of you regardless of composition.

Decomposition: strips down any tool to its bear minimum.

Elemental Sight: Allows you to see any magic being used and what type is it.

Mist Dispersion: Can negate any types of magic and turns them into hot Mist.

Chant Weaving: Allows you to make any skill that you want or edit existing skills.

Unbound Growth Limit: the limits of any kind of growth is eliminated.

Lie Detection: Allows you to see the person is Lying or telling the truth.

Fore-sight: grants the ability for you to see 30 seconds into the future.

Mana manipulation: Grants you the ability to manipulate mana to your will by either taking it or giving it.

Regrowth: A skill that instantly fixes any kind of thing. And heals any kind of injury in a blink of an eye.

General Maximum Immunity: Maximum Immunity to any kind of thing such as Fire, Poison, mind-control, etc..

Aura Manipulation: Allows you to manipulate your aura that you give off.

Time stop: grants the ability to stop time.

All appraisal Magic Item: Allows you to appraise any item.

Charm: The spell can cause the charmed target to see you as their best friend. And as their friend, the user's words have a certain amount of effect on that person.

Dominate:When used, a dominee cannot lie to their dominator. it can manipulate a person according to your will.

Duplication: Allows you to duplicate anything.

Nord: Protects your private information from getting stolen.

Instant learning: With just a single glance you can memorize and learn anything that you want to learn.

Fly: grants you the ability to fly.

(You're basically like a demi-God now)