However, I only did this because I deliberately didn't want to enter into Class A just yet. I feared the news about me kissing Prissy, had already spread wide and far, and probably by now, maybe our classmates were talking about it.

Krisdana had no clue yet. If anyone was going to break the news to her first, then it should be me.

"Can we enter B class," I ask Krisdana.

I was in a tight corner at that point.

Class F students were in the hallway, moving to Class D and I was so scared that someone would want to stop by and say something to her.

At the same time, I didn't want us entering our class just yet, for the fear that they may have already heard about it and maybe also tell Krisdana too.

"Can we just enter our class now, please?" Krisdana said, looking very disturbed. "I don't want Mrs. Owunam to enter the class before us, Yure. You know how she is."

"I know..I know..It's just..I just..," I was stammering now.

"What's wrong with you?" Krisdana asked me with a worried look on her face.

"Nothing, I just..I.."

"Krisdana,baby!!!!"  A high pitched feminine voice came,  cutting my sentence short immediately.

I turned to my front to see Miranda Archibong infront of us, holding a pen and sheet of paper in her hand. She was smiling with all her teeth.

While I looked at her with wide eyes, Krisdana's eye brows furrowed in confusion.

In her head, she was probably thinking; why is Miranda talking to me with so much enthusiasm? We don't even talk.

In my head, I was saying; I'm completely done. Miranda is in Class F. She's telling Krisdana everything.

"Kris, come with me." I said, grabbing Krisdana's hand immediately in a desperate attempt to take her away from there.

"Waitt!!" Miranda went immediately,  holding my hand on Kris' to stop both of us.

"Is there a problem, Miranda?" Krisdana had to ask as soon as she turned back again to face her.

"Oh nothing really special. I was just randomly ranking our set on different things," she said waving her sheet of paper in the air.

Umm, okay?

"Umm..uhh..okay..sooo..what does that have to do with me?" Krisdana asked in the most polite manner she could possibly ask. Ofcourse, she wasn't getting Miranda's point. Neither was I.

What on earth was she up to?

"Nothing much, I gave you 'sets finest' sha but that's by the way," Miranda started.

"I was about to go to Class A and read out the list to everyone, but when I saw you, I decided to fill you in on some of the things on this list..like, the sets' biggest snake!" Miranda's eyes darted to me as she stressed on the word 'snake'.

Oh, shit.

My heart beat suddenly increased twice it's speed.

I already knew where this was going.

My girlfriend obviously didn't. At that point, she rolled her eyes. Thankfully, she was not interested in Miranda's list.

"Look," she replied Miranda. "No offense, but If you don't have a class, I do."

Kris took my hand from there and was about to leave after that statement, before Miranda shouted behind us.

"YOUR BOYFRIEND IS CHEATING ON YOU, KRISDANA!"

I froze on the spot.

Krisdana did too.

What the fuck. Did Miranda just...

We both turned back at the same time to face Miranda Archibong.

Krisdana's eyes were cold and glassy as she stared down at Miranda, who just had a sickening smirk on her dark face.

Then, the words left Krisdana's mouth, with venom and pain behind her words.

"Come again?"

Ohhhhhh, it's looking like things are about to get verryyyy messyy😂😂

Fill me in on what you think is going to happen next. Also, what would you do if you were Krisdana??

How do you think Yure will handle this one??

Let's talk you guys!!