After he ate and drank, he saw Jimin running towards them.. his eyes sparkled, with happiness.

"Jin hyung,... Jun... Jungkook....", Jin quickly ran to the room without listening complete sentence.

He saw that the doctor and two nurses were taking care of Jungkook, while Jungkook was whimpering and moaning.. from the pain.

"Jungkook.. my baby.. finally you're awake..", Jin scooted closer to Jungkook while grabbing his hand.. making soothing circles at the back of his hand.

The doctor injected some meds into Jungkook to relieve the pain.. because his skin was badly bruised, and deep wounds were there.. so that's why Jungkook was laying there, with his back facing the doctor.

Jin saw him, eyes full of tears. Mr.Kim was not there at that time because Namjoon and Jin send him to take a rest while they were all stubborn not to go home.

"Tae.. w..what about him..?".. Jin grabbed Jungkook's hand politely.. tears were pooling in his eyes.. at the name of Taehyung.. he can't see his little brothers in this condition.

Jungkook weakly glanced at his Hyung.

"H..Hyung.. t..tell me w..where is he?

Jimin and Namjoon also arrived and felt bad, about the question of Jungkook.. and the condition of Jin.

"He is in the ICU.. kookie.. doctors said that this night is tough for him..", Jin told him.

After listening to this... Jungkook tried to sit.. pulled away his IV,.. whimpering in pain.. too much pain.. but this pain is nothing compared to Taehyung's pain.

Jin saw and Jimin rushed to Jungkook.

"Hey.. hey.. man Calmed down. You're not too well,.. where are you going right now.. you're weak..", Jimin grabbed the IV that was pulled away by Jungkook.

"Kookie.. baby.. you're not well please don't do this.", Jin said worriedly.

Namjoon came closer to Jungkook.

"we're all here for you and him. Taehyung will be fine.. just stay here.. okay..", Namjoon calmly said to Jungkook.

Jungkook stared at others... but he closed his eyes.

"Okay.. but I wanna see him.. please hyung..please just one time.. please hyung..", he pleaded to his hyung.