ten

the flight from west hollywood back to london will be over 11 hours. nobody was in the mood for that long of a flight, but it's not like they had another chance.

liam and harry haven't talked about yesterday's conversation. well, they didn't talked at all. nobody seemed to notice.

louis did though. harry was more tense than usual. he didn't wanted to force his husband to talk, he was just worried. he would find a good moment to talk about it. they had 11 hours anyway.

everyone would be in london together and would most likely stay at harry and louis' house. they would all be together to celebrate their coming out.

every couple was sitting next to each other. niall and alex settled down to just sleep all the way through. in the end they only slept for three hours and couldn't sleep for another four hours. then they fell asleep for just half an hour.

when they were awake, they were just talking quitely, sharing sweet kisses and watching some movies. only rarely did they talked to the others.

liam and zayn were in their own little world, just that liam was still thinking about the conversation he had with harry yesterday. it was quite weird.

harry wasn't over the conversation either. he told himself that he was just tired from the exhausting day. but deep down he knew that it wasn't true. there was something more to it. because he truly was afraid.

people were calling them fags without them being out of closet. what would it look like when they actually are out of the closet? when they are finally open? would it get worse?

he hated asking himself all these questions when all that mattered was the other. louis was the only thing that should be on his mind.

speaking of louis, he poked harry in the side and looked up at him with these eyes that made harry want to kiss the pain away. "what're you thinking 'bout, angel? you've been off all day" louis said worriedly and quickly added, "i'm just worried. what's bothering you, love?"

of course he noticed, harry thought and hugged his husband closer. "about tomorrow." he didn't even bothered lying, louis could've told that he did anyway, so there was no point in doing so.

louis smiled lovingly and pressed a kiss on harry's chest, right above his heart. "it'll be alright. fuck everyone who's being a dick. we have people who support us, angel. we will be just fine" louis assured him and grabbed his hand, sqeezing it tightly.

harry smiled sadly and pressed a kiss on his husband's temple. "your mom is proud of you" he said quietly. louis tensed up a bit and felt the tears coming up. he would never ever get over his mom's death. she was one of the most important people in his life - she still is.

"i know" he whispered and snuggled closer to harry, just wanting to feel his warmth. harry knes that too, so he hugged him back just as tight. he would always be there for his husband. making him happy everyday was his life goal.  he hated seeing louis cry. whenever he cried, harry had to cry too.

it happened quite a lot that the two cried in their arms. it's sad, but the truth. as i said, no point in lying.

liam was awake while zayn was sleeping peacefully. he watched harry and louis once again, his mind still wandering back to what harry said.

"i'm terribly terrified, liam. but i think we all are."

he is right. liam was scared of quite a lot things. just as harry and louis were, he was also scared about coming out. what would the world say? a man who has a child with a woman is dating a guy? would they be accepted?

what liam didn't know was thay so many people had his back. he didn't know about all the support that was waiting for them; him and zayn.

seven hours later, louis was finally asleep too. zayn was in the bathroom and niall and alex were sleeping as well. leaving only liam and harry - once again.

"harry?" liam asked and worriedly looked into harry's eyes, looking comfort. "liam?" he asked back and noticed the fear in his eyes. "i'm afraid, too" liam said slowly, deep in thought and looking for a way to say what he wanted to say.

"quite a lot, actually. and i hate it, because i know that there will be people who support us. but there will be people who will hate on us. and i'm afraid that this will affect our relationship.

"which is quite stupid, but i can't help thinking that everything will go wrong." harry smiled knowingly, just nodding along. "i know what you mean, liam. but if you and zayn really love each other, then these people shouldn't be the reason for you to break up. if you and zayn really love each other, then these people will only make your love grow because you are doing it and will feel more proud.

"there will be times when you'll feel down and worthless. there will be times when you think that what these people are saying is true. but that's life. there will always be assholes. don't let them stop you from loving zayn. don't let them drag you down. don't let them reach their goal" harry smiled softly and continued.

"you're strong, liam. you may not know it or may not believe me, but you are. think back to all you've been through. you made it so far already, why not keep going?"

liam nodded with tears in his eyes. "thank you" he whispered and looked at zayn who just came back. he looked at his boyfriend with worried eyes and cupped his face in his hands. "are you okay?" he asked quietly. liam nodded slowly and connected their lips for a short kiss.

louis shuffled in his seat and looked at bright green eyes, which reminded him of home. he smiled. harry was his home.

this is short and it sucks but it was the best thing that i could write, i am so sorry. next chapter will be the epilogue, then a short author's note and thennnn i'll upload the new story :D

not edited!