Chapter 7: OUR COVER IS BLOWN!

Y/N's POV
Mater was getting on his disguise and I was busy not paying attention. Holley somehow notices and tries to talk to me, key word: TRIES, "Y/N, you look a little down, anything wrong?" I just give her a disgusted look before looking away "It's about your boyfriend, isn't it?" "Why do you care? Don't you have Mater flirting with Y/N?" she blushes and looks away "Oooooo, so you do like him?" I said with a cocky smirk "So what if I do?" "Wait till Monty hears this is." "Who's Monty? SHIT! "My boyfriend." "But thought it was Lightning McQueen?" "I call him Monty sometimes, he hates it when I say it in public so I tease him about it."

"I heard the toxic word boyfriend." "Dad why do have to ruin everything?" "Relationships can be dangerous." "Says the one that hooked up with my mom." "Now don't give me that attitude, you know very well that I had a choice to put you in danger or keep you safe." "Please, both of you calm down, the infiltration won't work if you two keep arguing." "Fine, but Y/N," "What?" I said before the walls folded, showing weapons everywhere "you look a little light on weapons." "I'm like a kid in a candy shop." I said before running around looking at different types of weapons. "You do you two realize that you just unleashed an animal." Mater says I pick up a machine gun and point it at dad. "Oh shi-"

Time le skip!

I was wait with dad and under an umbrella not to far where the meeting's at. "Y/N I want you on your best behavior, no blowing your cover. Got it?" "Tch, whatever. By the way you really don't anything about Mater, don't you?" "Of course I know who he is, a secret agent that works undercover working with your.. boyfriend," "It pains you to say it doesn't it?" "yes, but Mater's a genius at making everyone think he's an idiot, a brilliant disguise that would never thought of." I sigh and look at the view in front of us, he really doesn't know anything about anyone. Can't even listen to anyone besides himself, it was better to be raised by grandpa, he would've accepted Monty into the family, he was his mentor after all. I miss him.

I went to go get something to eat, I'm hungry and was in desperate need of food. "Y/N, were are you going!?" "To find something to eat, want anything?" "No, just stay away from any lemons." "Sure thing dad." I said walking away, I kinda feel bad for lemons, they've been laughed at all their lives. They just want to live in peace so I seen why their angry and plotting a way to ruin the race but do they really have to have revenge with so much violence, putting the lives of other people at risk!?

If you wanted to show people you have power, can you do it more peaceful, it's just a suggestion. I finally found a place where there's food when I saw car after car have their engines explode, I then saw a tower with a camera and the two goons from the airport. I have to warn Monty!

I start running at full speed, I then start jumping from roof to roof, I didn't know why I was jumping off of roofs but I just had some instinct to just jump. It wasn't long before Mater was flying through the sky wearing a chute and being pulled by a speed boat. "Mater!" I shouted, catching his attention "Miss Y/N! They're try'in to kill McQueen at the next race!" he shouts back "On it!" I shouted back to him as we both raced to Monty. I then saw dad being shoved into a truck along Holley, oh no they found out! I start running as fast as I could to get to Monty, I was running out of room to run on when Mater grabbed onto me, lifting me up as we both started sailing towards Monty.

"Let's both split up, if one us gets caught the other will try to warn Monty." "Who's Monty?" "Mater, there's no time for questions. We need to get to him before he gets killed, I'm counting on you to warn him in case I get caught okay?!" "Alright Miss Y/N." as we both got closer I shoved myself away from him and fell onto pile of cushions that were being sold, that has to be a coincidence or I'm just lucky.

I get back up and run pass security without being noticed, I might have a chance on warning Monty! There was a crowd of people who were the press that wanted pictures of him. I started pushing pass them but was barely getting any closer, I did something he'll probably get angry at for, "Monty!" I started shouted "Y/N?" I heard, I started shouting back "Monty!" "Y/N? Mater?" I looked around and saw the big guy that carried one of the rich lemons to that meeting earlier, I made a run for it. I still cried out to him "Monty!" "Y/N? Where are you?" "Over here!" I shouted, now catching the big guy's attention, I started running through the crowd faster.

I was still being chased, I found a small place for me to catch my breath. The bug guy saw me and ran at me "Monty!" I shouted again, making a run for it again. "Monty!" I shouted, only to bump into something hard, I look up and see the big guy towering over me. "Monty!" I shouted again before the big guy grabbed me "Monty help!" I shouted again before a rag was clammed over my mouth, I screamed and kicked around but I kept getting weaker. I eventually started blacking out, then falling asleep after a few minutes pasted.

Lightning's POV
I kept hearing Y/N and Mater's voice for some reason. "Monty!" I heard again, I pushed my way through the crowd only to keep hearing Y/N calling my name."Monty help!" I heard again, I began to run through the crowd of reporters till I see the same man who told me he was one of my biggest fans shoving who looked like Y/N into a car.

I ran over there but stepped on something, I looked down and saw Y/N's phone. She never goes anywhere without it, I then realized that the person that was shoved in the car was Y/N!