Chapter 4: The Enemy Knows

Y/N's POV
N-no... it can't be. He can't be my dad, he can't! "W-why? Why did you leave mom, you could've raised me with grandpa! You could've at least kept in contact with me! Why did you leave?!" I cried as I tried wiping away my tears that were pouring out my eyes. "I had to keep you safe, there are many bad people that want me dead. I had to leave for your protection, I lost your mother, I wasn't about to loose you too." he said hugging me once again, comforting me "What did you do to make people hate you so much?" I said, still crying "I want to tell you but I cannot. Otherwise they'll target you too." I pulled away realizing that I need to check the time, Monty's gonna notice I'm gone.

"What time is it?" "It's almost 11:00 why?" "Shoot! I forgot to meet up with him!" I was about to leave but he grabbed my wrist "Who is this man? And why are you meeting up with him? What is this meeting about?" "I have to meet up with my boyfriend before he leaves without me. And we've been dating for 4 years now." "Who is this man?" "One of the racers, Lightning McQueen, see you some time later dad." I said getting out of his grip and running into the elevator. Wait what did I say to him, I can't believe I called him dad! I guess it did feel good calling him my dad since I never had a dad or a father daughter relationship with anyone. I finally reached the bottom floor and walked through the crowd and seeing Monty and our friends with Mater as well. "Sorry I'm late, I got lost trying to find you guys." "Where were you Y/N? I was started to get worried." Monty said hugging me which I hugged back before kissing him. "Why is your dress sticky?" "Someone spilled their drink on me. I'll have to have this go through the wash when we get back to the hotel." "They didn't trying anything right?" "Even if they didn't they wouldn't leave without a broken nose." "That's my girl." he said before we all left back to the hotel.

Me and Monty got back to our hotel room just in time for us to relax. I take out the photo again but something was written on the back, I flipped it over and saw a number on it with the words "Call me when there's an emergency- Dad" how did he get his number on this? He didn't even touch it. I take off my dress and put on one of Monty's t-shirts before laying down on the used mattress that someone probably had sex in, but it's a hotel, what they gonna do?

Finn's POV
Ms. Shiftwell found the American that held the photo but what Y/N said about having a boyfriend just suddenly tick me off. I don't know why, but I suddenly have this urge to punch him. "Something wrong Finn? You seem like something's on your mind." "It's my daughter, she has a boyfriend I don't know about." "That's weird, I didn't know you were a family man. How long has she been with him?" "From what she said, four years." "Well then she's fine, if she has known him for that long she's perfectly fine. It's only a matter of time before he proposes t-" "No. I'm not giving her away." "Have you even met the man?" "No." "Then get to know him, introduce yourself to him, and see if you two get along." "I'll try, but after the mission is finished." I said, still thinking about if this Lightning McQueen is good enough for my daughter, but for now I must focus on the mission, I'll worry about it later.

Tomorrow night

3rd person POV
In an abandoned warehouse not too far from were we started, an interrogation was going on about the photo the man tied in a car had. "I gotta admit, you tricked us real good." an orange man said "And we don't like to be tricked." a lime green man said with an angry tone. The man chuckles "What are laughing at?" "Well I was where a disguise. You guys are stuck looking like that." they then start filling the car with Allinol.

"Oh thanks guys, I heard this stuff's clean." "Allinol by itself is clean." said none other than Professor Zündapp, coming from an elevator behind the scene. He walks up to the front of the car and looks at the man and turns a machine that pushes the car to its limits, the speedometer showed the car going faster. "After a microscopic examination I have found that it has one small weakness. When hit with an electromagnet pulse, it becomes extremely dangerous."

"Smile for the camera." the orange thug said pushing a tv camera straight at the man in the car. "Is that all you want? I got a whole act." the man said from inside the car "You were very interested in the camera on the oil platform. Now, you will witness what it really does." "What ever you say Professor." "You talked up a lot of people last night. Which ones your associate?" the lime green man said as a tv screen was pushed beside him that showed the man in the car a person he talked with. "Your mother. Oh, no I'm sorry, it was your sister. I can't tell them apart these days." the man said with a smirk.

"Could I start it now, Professor Z?" "Go 50% power." the professor says before looking at the man in the car "This camera is actually an electromagnetic pulse emitter." the olive green man starts asking him if he given it to this person or that person who was on the screen with him. "The Allinol is now heating to a boil, dramatically expanding, causing the engine block to crack under the pressure, forcing oil into the combustion chamber." smoke starts to come out of the tail pipes, the heat in the car starts to rise. "Who cares, you can replace it." "You may be able to, but after the full impact of the pulse... unfortunately... there will be nothing to replace." the heat in the car began to rise even higher, the man was sweating like crazy! The heat was close to the heat of a fire's. "What about him? Does he have it?" the last one showed Mater and him in the bathroom before he got taken to the warehouse. The professor looks at him and sees his response to the photo "That's him. He's the one." "Roger that Professor Z." "No!" "Yes sir, we believe the infiltrator has passed along sensitive information. I will take care of it before any damage can be done." the professor hangs up the phone "The will still go as planned. You will fine the second agent and kill him." he then flipped the switch which made the car burst into flames, burning the man alive, his cries of pain filled the room.

"Hey Professor Z, one of the chicks in the background looks almost like that Finn McMissile guy." the professor looks at the lime green man "What?" "Yeah, look at her, she's holding an old photo too. Wonder what could be?" the professor looks closely at the photo, the girl seemed to have hints of periwinkle in her hair, but that couldn't be right, could it? He looks at the photo she is holding and seeing the people in the photo "That must be his daughter!" he says surprised "How can this be? His girlfriend died, how could he have child... unless, the child came into this world before she died." "What are we gonna do Professor?" "Simple, we capture the girl alive. Torture her until Finn McMissile surrenders himself, along with the information he has gathered. Finally ending the Hudson family once and for all."