The blond man. Chap 1

Luffy and the straw hat crew were looking for a safe island to hide  on and gather things they needed for there next adventure. 

 "Alright guys, i think, i found a safe island  to stay on! We just have to keep going straight for now!"Nami yelled to her crew who were scattered all over the ship.

 *TIME SKIP*

 The crew were in the kitchen waiting for Luffy to finish eating, Zoro had went to the crows nest.

 "Luffy, why is he here?" Sanji asked while taking the dirty dishes from the table.

"Hm,  you mean Traffy?" Luffy asked with hes mouth still full. Everyone looked at the stranger siting in the corner of the room eating a rice ball.

"You're right. Luffy why did we pick up Law from the last island?" Nami asked while Sanji was doing a nodel dance and yelling something about how beautiful 'NAMI-SWAN' was.

 "I asked you to bring me with you for a good reason." Law explained.

"And that is...?" Nami asked the the man who was trying to hide his face in hes coat as he mumbled something in the fabric of hes clothes.

"My ears didn't pick that up would you mined saying it again, not that i have any ears!" Brook laughed at his own joke.

"Me and my crew stopped at that island, and i didn't tell them that i was going off on my own, so..."

luffy started hysterically laughing "HAHAH TH- HAHA THEY LEFT YOU HAHAHAHA"

"They left there own captain?" Robin asked law as he just lowered hes had.

 The crew started shouting there thoughts about the situation, until...

"THE ISLAND!" 

 The crew shut there mouths and ran out to the deck to see it, as Zoro came down from his nest.

 *TIME SKIP AGAIN*

The next morning  Nami papered strands of paper for the whole crew (except for Luffy cuz they already knew he was going) , most of them were complacently white but two of them had red on the tip who ever would pull out the red would go with Luffy to explore the island.

Zoro and Brook ended up pulling the strands with the red tips, Sanji gave each of them a lunch and the crew said bye to the three of them.

Luffy's P.O.V

 It has been half an hour since we left the ship,  and i starting to get bored.

 "I'M BOOOOEEERRDD" I yelled wanting to get there attention.

"Luffy-kun we just left the ship." Brook tried to calm me down, until Zoro garbed both us, and shushed at us.

We were siting in a bush near a camp, they had weapons, but they weren't pirates or Marines.

"I think i just found something fun for Luffy to do." Zoro said with a big grin on his face.

 I grab on to Brooks  hand throwing him out of the bush, everyone's eyes were glued to Brook as me and Zoro went to the other side of camp to attack.

Brooks P.O.V  

 When Luffy-kun  garbed my hand i was confused but then he pushed me out the bush.

...

*WHAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!*  

*Calm down Brook there must be a good reason to why Luffy did this... RIGHT??I'll sing a song that will calm me down...*

As i started humming my favorite song the men at the camp started running towards me with weapons,so i had no choice to fight back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When i finished fighting the men who had ran towards me I sight in relief,but my sigh was enraptured by a vary loud BOOM.

"Luffy must be having fun..." I heard foot step coming towards me so i did what i always do in these situation...scream.

 "Why did you attack my men?" Hes voice wasn't harsh and he was smiling too, so i guess he wasn't as mad as i tough.

 "I was used as decoy by my captain." I explained with a smile that wasn't visible.

"Tats an awful captain..." The blond mans smile faded and hes eyes narrowed.

 "No, just shows how much he trusts me! YOHOHO-"

 BOOM

The man looked behind me at the explosion "Is... is that him?"

 "Yes, yes, my captain is the one making the explosions ..."

 That's when a green blur went past us... or just him?

Zoro's P.O.V

We were hiding in the bushes until Luffy set off an explosion...

"LUFFY!" 

"Sorry, sorry" My annoying captain apologized with a huge grin on his face.

We had attracted some attention from those around us.

 A while later the kid had set off another bom ... that created a chain reaction.

"Oh no..."i whispered to myself as i started running for my life.

As I was running I saw a tall blur so i assumed that it was the music bone thing so i took it with me. I stooped at the ship and a flying Luffy fell on it.

 *I may have over reacted and its lucky i actually ran the right way."

 Then some one with a top hat ran toward us and then stopped. 

"Who's the captain?" He asked .

"I am!" Luffy yelled as he came to the railing .

"Luffy?"