Yuri's Closure

Chapter 18

Yuri's Closure

10:43PM, Gangnam

The prosecutor took Sulli’s testimony.

“Is that everything?” asked Onew

Sulli nodded.

“Can I… ask a favour please?” asked Sulli.

“Favour?” asked Onew.

“Minho doesn’t know who lured me into the trap right? Can you please not tell him about it?” asked Sulli. “Just tell him I went to the café and someone took me from there.”

“You don’t want Minho to know Yuri’s involvement in this?” asked Onew.

“You’re aware of their past. I just… want them to have a peaceful closure between them.” Said Sulli.

Onew sighed.

“I used to hate the idea that you broke the relationship between Yuri and Minho. Those two are the most perfect people I met in college and they inspired me a lot to be where I am. I have never even imagined they would part ways. But now that they did, I wanted to blame you for it.” Said Onew. “I even had second thoughts about looking for you when Minho went here to ask for my help. But now… ”

Sulli shook her head.

“It’s ok. I think I was really the reason why they broke up.” Said Sulli. “I wish the situation Minho and I met was different.”

“What I was trying to say is that… Now I get a glimpse of why Minho let go of a perfect woman.” Said Onew.

Yuri indeed is perfect.

“I was trying to compliment you.”  Said Onew. “There is something in you that shines. Even the perfect would not shine so brightly.”

“Oh.” Sulli was startled.

“But that doesn’t mean I have forgiven Minho for that secret wedding. I’m sure a lot of the others would react once they learn you two are married. Minho has a lot of friends. And he’s a celebrity.” Said Onew

“Will what happened to me hit the news?” asked Sulli.

“It surely will. Edward Chois is a big name in Business. His son Siwon Choi is popular. And there’s Minho too.” Said Onew. “You can’t hide being married any more. Minho will surely get a headache tomorrow.”

-------------------

09:30AM, Gangnam

“Minho always goes to the company early.” Said Wendy.

“He does.” Said Sulli. “He especially needs to go there early today. The control over the company is now in his hands. Plus, Uncle Edward and Siwon are in prison. He needs to calm the stockholders.”

“He’s very responsible.” Said Wendy.

“Yes.” Said Sulli.

Wendy opened the television and the news are about Sulli.

“I hope Minho doesn’t get too stressed though.”

Sulli took her phone and bag.

“Mom, I need to buy something outside. If you get hungry, don’t wait for me and eat lunch ok?” asked Sulli.

-----------------

10:00AM, Gangnam

Minho stepped on the podium. The stock holders are waiting for his speech.