Edward's Move

Chapter 17

Edward's Move

7:20AM, Gangnam

Edward hissed in anger.

“Sir, Sulli and her Mom did not go home last night. There was no sign of them. We went inside the house to check their things. They took their things with them. It seems they knew this would happen.”

It is not them who thought this could happen. It was Minho. He is trying to hide them.

Siwon burst the door open.

“Dad…how could you hide this from me?” asked Siwon, his face full of anger.

“Is this about yesterday?” asked Edward.

“Minho Choi did not have any background obtainable inside our company. But my men found his birth records.” said Siwon. “Is it true? He is your son from another woman?”

Edward sighed.

“Is that why Mom divorced you?” asked Siwon.

“She learned it a few years ago.” said Edward.

“But Dad…how could you!” shouted Siwon. “You… had a mistress while married to my mom?”

“Your mom and I only married for mutual benefit. I needed a trophy wife, your mom was a beauty queen. And she needed to get out of a scandal she had during that time.” Said Edward.

“What?” Siwon gripped the chair. “Are you saying that justifies why you had a mistress?”

“No, I’m saying that you should not judge so quickly.” Said Edward. “Do you know why I allowed the divorce with your mother? It’s because she wanted it so badly. Her lover was already asking her to come with him in Spain.”

Siwon threw the chair to the wall.

“Don’t speak like that about my Mother.” Said Siwon.

“My drawer is full of their photos. You can check if you want. But… don’t wallow on it too much. We have work to do.” Said Edward. “Minho has Sulli. We need to get her. The marriage has to happen soonest.”

Siwon closed his eyes. His Father is cold blooded.

------------------

11:03AM, Gangnam

Yuri entered a room inside a restaurant and sat across her host, Siwon Choi.

“You came.” Said Siwon.

Yuri nodded.

“I don’t know you personally Yuri-ssi but some of my investigators found out you were pretty close with Minho Choi back in college.” Said Siwon.

“I was his girlfriend.” Said Yuri.

Siwon nodded, he was expecting this. The woman is cooperating with him.

“Minho Choi currently has something that is mine. I need to get it back.” Said Siwon. “And I need your help to get it.”

“What is it?” asked Yuri.

“My Fiancee, Sulli Choi.” Said Siwon.

Yuri took a deep breath.

“He mentioned he wants to marry my Fiancee, but I don’t think that’s a good idea. What do you think about it, Yuri-ssi?” asked Siwon.