𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓣𝓮𝓷

Start from the beginning

Once everything was set up, our family and guest started to show up. They bought  so many gifts and clothes for Kayla🥺. I also took a couple of pictures of Kayla.

(Act like it says two and it's her in the picture

(Act like it says two and it's her in the picture.)

A lil while after, Hakeem homeboys came including my baby, Roddy, Robbie, Trey, and Ken. Tiffany pulled up to the party too.

Roddy walked over to me. "Hey bae with yo fine ass." He said making me smile. "Hey baby." I said hugging him tightly. We walked over to an outside lounging couch that Tiffany, Robbie, Trey, and Kayla was sitting at. "Hey Y'all ." They all spoke. "Heyyy." I replied. "Wassup" Roddy replied. I sat down in between Roddy and Tiffany. "My lil baby two years old now Tiffany said fake sniffing.

"I know right." I said wiping a imaginary tear from my eyes. "Y'all so damn emotional." Robbie said shaking his head. "Shut up." Tiffany said playfully rolling her eyes at him. He gave her a look and she laughed.

We continued listening to music, swimming, eating, and talking until it was time to sing happy birthday for Kayla.

"Come here stinka." I said removing Kayla from the kiddie pool. We walked over to the large table with the cake, food, and drinks. I sat her down on the table as we all gathered around her. Hakeem and Kaniyah opened her cake and lit her candles and everyone started to sing happy birthday.

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Kayla, Happy birthday to you."

Everyone started cheering and clapping. Kayla blew the candles out after a bunch of tries and everyone clapped and cheered again. We all grabbed a piece of cake and returned to swimming and vibing.

——————-
"Bae you drunk ash." Roddy said laughing trying to grab me. I continued to walk around with my empty styrofoam cup. "I'm just vibin bae-"

I fell into the pool. I felt a vibration in the pool and somebody grab me and pull me back up. Roddy picked me up and set me down on the lounging couch and gave me a towel. " u good?" He said laughing a little.

"Yea." I replied back coughing a little." Aight. Put your clothes on. Imma be in the car after I change. Ok?"

"Ok."

I went to the bathroom and changed out of my swimsuit. I put my dress and slides back on. "Tiffany can you do me a favor?" I asked.

"Yea. Wassup?"

"I need you to act like you dropping me off at your house but I'm really going with Roddy. I'm a lil drunk and he waiting on me outside."

"Aight bet." Tiff said. I grabbed my stuff and hugged Kayla. "TT Omi gone see you tomorrow. Happy birthday and I love you stinka." I told Kayla and I kissed her cheek. "Bye Bye. Love you TT." Kayla said in her little baby voice almost making me tear up. ( She drunk ash, she can't handle her emotions😭)

Me and Tiffany walked to the other side of the pool, where Hakeem and the rest of his homeboys was at. "Keem. I'm gone see you tomorrow. I'm staying the night with Tiff." I said. "Aight. Imma get this party and shit cleaned up." Hakeem answered back. "Ok."

Me and Tiffany walked outside. Roddy was parked in the front of the building and I got in his car. I put my seat belt on and laid back, slowly dozing off.
—————
I felt my seat belt loosen and Roddy's muscular arms pick me up bridal style. I wrapped my arms around Roddy's neck and started kissing him. "Bae move." Roddy said laughing. "Why?"

"I'm tryna unlock the door." He unlocked the door and carried me to his bedroom. He laid me down on the bed and put the covers over me. "I'm finna get in the shower." Roddy said kissing my forehead. "Kk" I said lowly.

While he was in the shower, I went back to sleep.
————————
Author Here‼️💕

Sorry this update took forever! My laptop broke and I have to update on my phone now.

But how y'all feel about this chapter?

Vote! Comment! Share!

Thanks for reading‼️😘