Ellie: Yeah, you seem to have the whole design complete, we just need to make it. So what can it do?

Y/n: Uh, well It could crawl on any surface, and is even capable of hovering. It can't do much other than those two functions based on this design though.

Ellie: That's really cool though! So let's make it and get that A!

Y/n just looks at Ellie and chuckles, as the two begin to work on the bot.

----

Outside Gwen, Petra, MJ and Harry are seen walking down a sidewalk.

Harry: So explain to me again, how are you guys okay with this?

Gwen: Like I said before, Petra is a great friend of mine, so of course I'm fine with sharing Y/n with her. Plus. I didn't want to ruin our friendship.

Petra: Yeah! Plus, Y/n sucks at choosing, he would never would've been able to choose either of us. 

Harry: I guess, that makes sense?

MJ: So what's it like? Dating Y/n?

Petra and Gwen blush a bit. The two look at each other.

Gwen: Petra, you go first.

Petra: Alright, It's amazing. He loves us both equally, he'll try his best to spend time with us no matter how busy he is.

Gwen: Yup, he's still the Y/n we fell for.

MJ: Hm interesting. You wouldn't mind if I had a try at him~

Gwen/Petra: MJ!

MJ giggles. The four continued walking, towards Petra's apartment, that was, until they saw something fall out of a window at the building next to them.

Harry picks up the item, which turns out to be a burned mechanical leg?

MJ: Wait, I dosen't Y/n live here? 

Petra: Yeah, he does.

Gwen: What do you guys think he's building?

Harry: I don't know, but imma go check. 

Harry begins to walk into the building, Petra and Gwen try to stop him. MJ just watched and shrugged her shoulders, before walking inside.

Petra and Gwen make it to Y/n's floor to see Harry in front of the apartment.

Petra: Harry! Let's go!

Gwen: Yeah! You saw the piece, he's probably working on his projects we need to leave him alone!

Harry: Come on, you're not the least bit curious what he's working on? 

Gwen: Y/n will most likely show it to us later, when it's done, so let's go!

MJ walked up to them.

MJ: Come on Harry, you're too curious for your own good sometimes.

Harry: Fine… well I would leave, if I didn't already knock on the door.

The door is then opened by M/n, who is surprised to see them, but is fine nonetheless. 

M/n: Oh Y/n didn't tell me you guys were coming too?

Gwen/Harry/MJ: Too?

Petra:*thoughts* wait… oh crap don't tell me it's today!

M/n: Come on in, Y/n and his friend are in his room working. I'll cook up some dinner.

The four begin to walk inside and head to Y/n's room.

----

While in the room, Y/n was picking up a broken bot, the most parts were splattered all around the room, as Ellie tossed it across the room earlier.