"Them?" May questioned.

I suddenly remembered she didn't meet Poochyena yet. "Oh, right! You didn't meet her yet! Here, first let me let out Eevee." I pushed on the Poke balls button, and Eevee popped out.

"Eevee!" The furry Pokemon jumped into Mays arms, and snuggled into her grasp.

May rubbed her head lovingly, and she looked at the poke ball Poochyena was in. "And what's the mystery Pokemon?"

I smiled, and I popped out Poochyena. "Yena?" It spoke nervously. It immediately ran behind me, and it's little head poked out from behind.

"Aww, it's adorable! Why is it so scared?" May asked, while Eevee jumped down to meet Poochyena.

I sighed, looking at the little Pokemon with it's frightened yellow eyes. "Poochyena was abandoned, and I found it In an alley in a box with a note saying it was the runt of the litter, and it needed to be abandoned," I said sadly.

May gasped and looked at the Poochyena. "That's terrible, who would want to do that?"

"I don't know, but I sure hope that the trainer knows it did a terrible mistake." Poochyena leapt into my arms, and I looked back at May. "Anyway, how's being a coordinator?"

Mays face brightened. "Oh it's great! I've gotten so many ribbons, it's a miracle that I got them! Honestly, I thought I would be horrible!" She joked. "Well, how's being a trainer?"

I shrugged. "It's ok, but I have tried some Contests. I only got second place though." A thought suddenly popped into my mind. "Oh yeah! How's Brendan? Is he still trying to compete with us?"

May nodded. "Yeah, but he beat me last time. He's never beaten you, though! I envy you so much in battling."

I laughed. "I suppose that's a compliment. Anyway, about these Potions."

"Oh, right!" We picked up the potions and brought them to the counter, Grovyle and May holding three while I held four. "Ten Super Potions please."

The clerk nodded. "Seven thousand for ten Super Potions?" We both nodded, and we paid the money. "Alright, thank you, and have a good day."

May and I walked out of the Poke Mart, and I put my Pokemon inside their poke balls. "Well then, I guess I should be heading off," May said.

I smiled. "Yeah, me too." I gave her a hug. "Bye, May! Until next time!"

"Bye Karina! See you soon!" She called.

I soon saw May disappear behind a building, and I started to walk into the way to Petalburg forest. "You know what, Grovyle, come on out!" I popped open Grovyles poke ball, and she gave a happy cry.

"I know, I know, your happy your out of there. Kind of weird that you hate your poke ball, but I like you by my side anyway." I patted Grovyle on the head, and we walked toward the sandy beachside of the route connecting Petalburg Town and Petalburg Woods.

Grovyle splashed around in the water, using Quick Attack to zoom around and splash swimmers without knowing what the speeding future was. "Grovyle, you're so immature," I laughed.

"Grovyle!" She gave a quick splash at me and walked by my side, looking like a normal Pokemon. "Yeah, don't try and pretend you didn't do that," I said.

Grovyle smirked, and soon we entered Petalburg Woods. "Grovyle, Gro!" Grovyle pointed to the sky, the sky turning a deep shade of purple.

"Looks like we're going to have to camp out tonight," I murmured. "Come on, let's look around for a spot to camp out."

_____

"Vyle! Grovyle!"

"Grovyle, did you find a spot?" I rushed over to where Grovyle was, seeing her point up. Two trees were side by side, the leaves and branches hovering over. Branches were covering its backside, and at the front it was visible. There was a large pond out in the front of it, and the moonlight and stars seemed to make it shimmer across the pond.

"This is perfect," I breathed. I immediately set up a hammock hanging over the the trees and climbed onto the hammock, bringing out my Pokemon.

"Hey guys, we're camping out tonight. Is that ok with you?" I asked my Pokemon.

Poochyena gave a hesitant nod and curled up beside me, falling asleep immediately. I looked over to Eevee, who hopped onto a thick branch and yawned. "Eevee, Vee," it said sleepily.

I chuckled softly. "I'll take that as a yes for both of you." I heard rustling on the opposite side of me, seeing Grovyle making a nest out of twigs and leaves. "Thanks, Grovyle, for finding this spot."

Grovyle nodded and lied down, resting it's head onto its arms. I looked in front of me to see a bright star shimmer faintly, and I smiled. "I'd like to make a difference one day, something that will change Hoenns history for the greater good," I murmured. "Hopefully, my future will hold a great adventure ahead of me. I'd like that." I curled up into a ball, letting the heavy eyelids close slowly.

"Maybe I can find something a little special."